Chapter 10 - Some nice cute talks

So guys here is the first update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

Prachi came to Ranbir's cabin and took a sigh of relief and was very happy. Ranbir came in there and gave his hand to her.
Ranbir: "Congratulations😊"
Prachi, she shakes her hands with his hands: "But this is again your victory only"
Ranbir: "No this is our victory all because of you"
Prachi, smiling: "Thank you Ranbir😊"
To which Ranbir smiled at her.

Ranbir: "Anyways I am free today, what about you?"
Prachi: "If you're free then what will I have to do here?"
Ranbir: "Ohhh yeah right"
Prachi smiled.
Ranbir: "Prachi can we go for a walk?
Prachi: "Yeah sure, let's go"
To which they both went for a walk.

While walking
Ranbir: "Prachi, can I ask you one thing?"
Prachi: "Yes sure"
Ranbir: "What did you actually study? I mean your qualifications?"
Prachi: "Everything was shown in my file right?"
Ranbir nodded a no: "No, seeing your works I feel you're much more than that"
Prachi: "Means?"
Ranbir: "Means your qualification is something which is not mentioned in your file, what is it?"
Prachi stood silent.

Ranbir: "It's ok, you can tell"
Prachi: "What do I get if I tell you if everything got rejected and disapproved?"
Ranbir, confused: "Means?"
Prachi: "I have completed BTech in Architectural Engineering" To which he got so shocked.
Ranbir: "You have completed an engineering course?"
Prachi: "Yes"
Ranbir got so shocked like anything hearing that.

Ranbir: "If you have completed the engineering course then why are you working as a personal assistant?"
Prachi: "Ranbir, how can I become if everything got rejected and disapproved?"
Ranbir: "Means?"
Prachi, teary eyed: "Just after I completed my engineering course this tragic incident took place which shattered all my dreams"
Ranbir: "What?"
Prachi, teary eyed: "Yes, my college after knowing this incident they rejected and disapproved my engineering degree considering me a one-eyed girl"
Ranbir was more shocked hearing this.

Prachi: "They thought I am a one-eyed girl. I even gave proof of an eye test but they didn't considered it to be an honest report. So they rejected and disapproved my engineering degree.
Ranbir looked on.
Prachi: "So I can't get any jobs based on what I studied so that's why I applied for a personal assistant job which I got rejected from many companies because of my face"
Ranbir was listening to her.

Prachi: "You're the only person who believed in me, who gave me a chance, thank you😊"
Ranbir, smiled: "It's ok, you deserve it"
To which she smiles looking at him.
Ranbir, changing the topic: "Prachi, actually there are many places to enjoy here"
Prachi: "Oh really, wow"

Ranbir: "I am ready to show all the places but I think I will save some for you to watch in future"
Prachi, confused: "Means?"
Ranbir: "You said right, you want someone who you want to go with and visit all these places"
Prachi looked on.

Ranbir: "In perfect english we call it as "Honeymoon"
Prachi: "Honeymoon, me?"
Ranbir, confused: "Yes, what happened?"
Prachi: "Honeymoon kya, nobody will risk their lives loving a girl who has a burnt disfigured face"
Ranbir: "Why do you feel like that?"
Prachi: "Who will love seeing me like this with a disfigured face?"

Ranbir: "What's wrong with your face? And what does a face have to do in love?"
Prachi: "Every man will only love a girl who has a beautiful face looking very well pretty. Not me who looks like a bad omen to others"
Ranbir: "Prachi, why are you always thinking negatively?"
Prachi: "Well it's the truth Ranbir"
Ranbir: "What truth?"

Prachi, teary eyed: "You know what, when I see a couple walking hugging each other or whenever I sit alone I always wished for a man who will love me like anything, who will always be by my side, who will love me no matter what I look, a man who will take me to such places and we sharing a lovely time and then he hugging me tightly indicating he will be there for me no matter what" She showed this tightly hugging herself to which Ranbir smiled at her.

Prachi, teary eyed: "You know what every girl like me wishes for this. But only lucky ones with pretty and beautiful face get such loving men. I will never get such a man in my life"
Ranbir: "Why do you feel so?"
Prachi: "As I said who will love me Ranbir? Nobody will love me"
Ranbir: "That's not true, what if I fall in love with you?"
Prachi: "Don't joke Ranbir, you will love only pretty and beautiful girls"

Ranbir: "Ohhh that's what you thought about me all this while?"
Prachi: "Then what? A handsome hot man like you will always love only pretty girls. And the girl who you will fall in love with will be the most luckiest girl ever"
Ranbir: "I might be handsome, hot or whatever you say but I always said and believed that what matters to me is inner beauty and not outer beauty"
Prachi: "That's not true always"

Ranbir: "You think whatever you want Prachi, but what you wish for will happen very soon only don't worry"
Prachi: "How come you're so sure?"
Ranbir: "Cause THE RANBIR KOHLI is saying this"
To which Prachi lightly smiled and he also smiled at her.

***************************************************

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys liked it.

Precap: Meeting and Planning

Question of the day

Want the next update soon?

Guys please do vote and comment

And silent readers please do vote and comment please, it will mean a lot for me.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha