Chapter 18 - Gerua

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

As everyone requested me for the next update here it is😊😊😊😊😊

Aryan came there and was very happy to see this.
Aryan: "Bro"
Pranbir saw Aryan and instantly separated from the hug and looked at him with a sheepish smile.
Aryan: "Did you guys propose each other?"
Ranbir: "No no... we were just..."
Prachi was blushing hard: "Ok I have some work to do will talk to you both later"

Aryan: "Ohhh ohhh ok" facing towards Ranbir "You also have some work?"
Ranbir: "No no..."
Aryan, knew what was in his mind: "Bro she is such a lovely girl..."
Ranbir: "Yeah that's what" He was lost in her and Aryan noticed it and snapped his fingers to which he came back to reality.

Aryan: "Oyye duffer where are you lost?"
Ranbir: "No where"
Aryan: "Come on dude... don't hide it from me... I very well know you"

Ranbir: "Ohhh what do you know?"
Aryan: "That you love her"
Ranbir: "No no no... what are you saying?"
Aryan: "Yeah I am saying that you love her"

Ranbir: "No bro... it's nothing like that"
Aryan: "Oh ok, so why are you so lost in her?"
Ranbir: "It's maybe an attraction"
Aryan: "Dude from your talks, from your smile, I don't feel it's just an attraction"

Ranbir smiled and looked at Aryan: "Bro, you think I realized this now?"
Aryan: "Then?"
Ranbir: "Realized this way before itself"
Aryan: "Oh really" Ranbir just smiled and hugged Aryan and he also smiled and hugged him back.

Aryan: "I am so happy for you bro"
Ranbir: "And I am very happy for myself hehe😊😊😊"
Aryan: "Heheee, when will you be telling her?"
Ranbir: "Not sure... cause I first need her to be comfortable with me... she faced a tragic incident because of this only... so I don't want her to make her feel that same tragic incident through me"
Aryan: "Oh ok... my advice is to give her own time... let she decide and then you tell her your feelings for her"

Ranbir: "Yeah you're right" And then they both hi-fived each other and went to do their work.
Ranbir was talking to his office members and his clients came there and they all cheered for drinks.
The client: "Ranbir, where is Prachi?"
Ranbir: "Ohhh she is here" He called Prachi and she came towards him "Prachi this is Karan... our new client"
Prachi saw him and got instantly shocked seeing him. She was shivering seeing him. Ranbir saw her and got confused. He shaked Prachi a little and she came back to reality.

Ranbir: "What happened?"
Prachi, in shock: "No nothing"
Karan: "Hi Prachi"
Prachi was scared to shake her hands with him so she just joined her hands and said a hello to which Ranbir got more confused. She immediately left from there.

Karan: "Is everything ok?"
Ranbir, confused: "I don't know... maybe ok"
Ranbir: "Aryan..."
Aryan came there: "Yes kya hua?"
Ranbir whispered to him: "Aryan, you please handle everyone here... let me go see Prachi"

Aryan: "Ok fine, but is she ok, I mean I saw her tensed"
Ranbir: "I don't know... let me see"
And then he left from there and Aryan was talking to the clients.

At Prachi's side
She stood aside and was breathing heavily because she saw that person.. No no no that shouldn't ever happen...
Ranbir came to Prachi and asked her: "Hey Prachi, is everything fine?"
Prachi, she was shocked but then instantly smiled as she didn't want this to affect him: "No nothing..."
Ranbir: "Nothing? Why were you shocked to see Karan?"
Prachi: "I said nothing... Can we talk about something else... please"

Ranbir understood something was wrong but he decided to find it out later: "Ok fine"
Now it was time for the dance performances. The host was announcing the programs and all were waiting for Ranbir's performance. All were clapping and cheering for Ranbir to start his performance.
Ranbir: "Prachi, will you have a dance with me?"
Prachi looked on.
Ranbir: "If you're not comfortable then it's ok"
Prachi just smiled and gave her hand to him to which he smiled looking at her.