Chapter 24 - Blushing

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

At Prachi's house
She came to her house and was very happy. She threw her bag somewhere and was turning round and round in happiness.
She was reminiscing the moments she spent with Ranbir. She started to sing the song.
She was continuously thinking about Ranbir.

Their first meet in the office, then Ranbir praising her saying she is beautiful
Then their first pair task, their meetings, their london works and meetings
The quality time they spent in London, especially the rooftop view they saw together
The titanic pose is her most favorite moment she loved with Ranbir.
Their flight travels
She finding peace and comfort in Ranbir's arms
Then their next work, then business party
He admiring her
Then his care for her...
All were giving so much happiness to her😊😊😊😊😊

She started to dance imagining the curtains to be someone. She was dancing and twirling around singing her favorite song.
Then she stopped and blushed thinking about something and covered her face with both her hands.
Then oh how can she forget this... the chand...

She was thinking how Ranbir held her hands and made her wear their chand

She was thinking how Ranbir held her hands and made her wear their chand... she calls it Chandni😊😊😊😊😊
She was singing and dancing when she looked towards the doorstep and instantly stopped looking at the person standing at the doorstep.
He was standing leaning against the wall smirking looking at her happiness and blushing.
Prachi: "Ra.. Ran... Ranbir....."
Ranbir: "Haa haa Ranbir only"
To which she looked down blushing.

Prachi: "Ranbir, when did you come?"
Ranbir: "When you were dancing with the curtains"
To which she internally smacked her head.
Ranbir: "Can I ask you one thing?"
Prachi: "Yeah"
Ranbir: "Who were you imagining in the place of those curtains?"

Prachi, blushing: "No no one, I love dancing with the curtains since childhood"
Ranbir: "Oh ok... is it a special person?"
Prachi: "I love curtains that's why I dance with curtains"
Ranbir: "But I like to dance with a human... and after seeing you dancing with the curtains I feel like dancing"
Prachi: "Means?"
Ranbir came towards her and twirled her and pulled her very much closer to him to which she got surprised: "Means like this" He pulled her even more close while saying this.
She blushed and was about to go but then he again pulled her closer to him.
Then they both danced just simply with no song.

He twirled her around and now she stood a bit far but their hands were still intertwined so tightly: "Prachi, tell me the truth, you were imagining me in place of those curtains right?"
Prachi: "No, as I said..."
Ranbir: "I know you imagined me while dancing with the curtains... I can clearly see you blushing while saying you love dancing with the curtains"
Prachi couldn't control anymore so she stood facing the opposite side and was smiling like anything.

Ranbir: "Kya hua?"
Prachi, she showed her face to him: "No nothing..."
He then pulled her close to him and turned her such that her back was facing his chests and he moved their hands sideways: "I really love to see this from you"
Prachi: "What?"
Ranbir: "Your blush, you look so cute, hayyee"
Prachi, in mind: "Yeh ladka, he will make me burst into crackers, kya hi kahu"

Ranbir: "Haa haa I will burst you making you blush like anything"
To which Prachi looked at him surprised as to how come he knew what she was thinking.
He then twirled and they both stood a bit far facing opposite sides with their hands connected and he then pulled her closer to her where his hands were wrapped around her waists and her hands wrapped around his neck: "Can I ask you one thing?"
Prachi: "Yes sure"
Ranbir: "Do you have any feelings for me which is more than a friend?"
Prachi looked at him: "No nothing..."

Ranbir: "I know this exactly will be our answer"
To which Prachi looked down.
He then moved her sideways and held her similar to a fall and catch position. And they both looked lost in each other's eyes. Prachi was looking into his eyes which showed only pure love and happiness staying closer with her.
He was looking at her with a smile and he came towards her and entangled their fingers: "But I can't hide my feelings anymore from you"
To which Prachi looked at him confused.

Ranbir held her hands and pulled her closer and she moved away from him and twirled such that her back hit his chests and he hugged her from behind with one of his hands: "Will tell you today itself"
Prachi: "What?"
Ranbir: "That what I feel for you"
Prachi stood there confused.
He then twirled her and moved his hand from her right shoulder to the left shoulder and moved his hands from her shoulders to her hands and entangled it and moved her forward and then twirled her closer to him facing him: "I will hold you closer like like this to me forever"

Prachi looked at him with so much happiness and she loved to be in Ranbir's arms. His arms were a comfort zone and a complete peace and bliss for her.
Ranbir: "Oh haa, I wanted to give you this"
Prachi: "What is this?"
Ranbir: "Just check"
Prachi: "Ok fine"
She opened it and found it was a brand new IPhone.

Ranbir: "Oh haa, I wanted to give you this"Prachi: "What is this?"Ranbir: "Just check"Prachi: "Ok fine"She opened it and found it was a brand new IPhone

She looked at him and was trying to refuse it: "Ranbir, this is too expensive. How can I take this?"
Ranbir: "You take this... I saw your phone and I wanted to give you this so it will be more helpful for you"
Prachi: "But this is too expensive right?"
Ranbir: "You're talking as if I am a person who is starting to do his business and saving his money" To which Prachi glared at him.
Ranbir: "It's ok just take it and it will be very helpful for you"

Prachi: "Ok fine... how can I refuse you"
Ranbir: "Good girl" To which Prachi fake smiled and glared at him.
And then he was about to go but then stopped and told her something: "Come to the XYZ rooftop today at 12 midnight"
He gave her packet: "Wear this and come"
Prachi saw it was a dress and she got more confused.
Prachi: "Ok fine"
Ranbir, smirking happily: "Ok see you then"
Prachi: "Ok fine"

******************************************

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all liked it.

Precap: It's going to be lovely

Question of the day

1) Why did Ranbir call Prachi to the rooftop at midnight?

2) Did you all liked today's update?

Please vote and please please please please please comment also guys

Silent readers please vote and comment too

Yours lovely writer

Sudha