Chapter 14 - Hold me closer

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

Ranbir was moving closer and Prachi was confused but then she looked at Ranbir and closed her eyes.
Ranbir moved closer to her and slowly kissed her cheeks cause that's what attracted him the most.
They both were battling with their feelings. Prachi was so numb by this as she didn't expect this.
Prachi moved her hands to his cheeks and he tightly held her by her waists and they both shared an eyelock.

Then slowly they both came back from the eyelock and Prachi understood what he did now and she didn't know what to say so she stood facing towards the view and Ranbir hugged her tightly from behind and she was just standing there confused.
Ranbir, smilingly whispered to her ear: "I got my answer Prachi, now it's your turn to get the answer"
Prachi didn't understand what he said so she turned her face towards him confused.

Ranbir: "Confused right? Don't get confused by time you will get what I meant"
Prachi, still confused: "Ranbir... are you?"
Ranbir: "Prachi, I said don't get confused... by time you will get what I meant"
Prachi: "Ok fine"
Prachi, with a smile facing the view and blushed: "I liked it"
Ranbir: "What you liked?"
Prachi: "The... the view... I liked it"
Ranbir, understood what she actually meant: "Oh ok, if you want I can give you more views if you want"

Prachi just blushed looking down. Ranbir tightly hugged her and they were looking at the view and feeling the cool winds that were making them feel soothing.
Prachi closed her eyes and became emotional by this and Ranbir noticed this.
Ranbir whispered into her ears: "What happened?"
Prachi: "No nothing"
Ranbir, wiping her tears: "Then why these tears?"
Prachi: "If you don't mind can I ask for you one thing?"

Ranbir: "Yes sure, tell"
Prachi, hesitant: "Woh woh... woh..."
Ranbir: "Don't be hesitant, it's ok you can tell"
Prachi, looking into his eyes with tears: "Will you hold me closer to you like this forever?"
Ranbir then looked into her eyes which was showing she needed his warmth, his hug and his closeness.

Ranbir: "I will be with you forever but why do you feel that I should be with you?"
Prachi: "I don't know, I just like to be with you"
Ranbir, hugging her: "Even I also like to be with you forever"
Prachi just looked at him with a smile and he gave a slow and a loving kiss to her cheeks to which she smiled.

Ranbir: "Prachi, let's head back, or you want to stay here?"
Prachi: "I actually loved this place and want to stay here only but we need to head back right?"
Ranbir: "Don't worry someone will bring you to such nice places in future for you know honeymoon"
Prachi just smiled.

Ranbir: "Ok let's head back"
Prachi, smiling: "Ok fine"
And then they both headed a taxi and came back to the hotel.

At the hotel
Both were packing their stuff as early morning was their flight back to India. Ranbir came to Prachi's room and gave her a file.
Ranbir: "Prachi, here take this file"
Prachi: "Ok but what is in this?"
Ranbir: "Actually in two days we are going to have a business party for our company... so we are looking for an event organizer... so here are the details so we both can check together"

Prachi: "Ranbir, if you don't mind can I organize this party?"
Ranbir: "But will that be a burden for you? Already you're doing so much work for the company and now this?"
Prachi: "No it's ok cause I have done many event organizing back when I was in college... like for any functions in our college, I used to do it"

Ranbir: "Ohhh"
Prachi: "So if you don't mind can I?"
Ranbir: "Ok fine... but I will also help you we will do this together ok"
Prachi: "Ok Ranbir, as you say" And then he smiled.
Ranbir: "Ok you sleep"

Prachi: "Yeah later, now I will have to finish this packing"
Ranbir: "Ok let me help you in finishing this packing"
Prachi: "No it's ok... I will do this you finish your packing"

Ranbir: "I have already finished mine... so I will help you now"
Prachi: "Ok fine"
And then Ranbir helped Prachi to finish packing and then he made her sleep.

Ranbir: "And yeah don't think about anything that happened in the past and sleep ok... think about some good things and sleep... you will not get any bad dreams"
Prachi, smiling: "Ok thank you"
Ranbir, caressed her hairs and kissed her forehead: "Good night"
Prachi, feeling his care: "Good night Ranbir"
And then he smiled and left from there. Prachi was feeling blessed to have Ranbir in her life. She smiled and slept peacefully thinking about Ranbir and his care for her.

The next day
They both boarded the flight and seated in their places and fastened their seat belts.
The pilot announced that they will be taking off soon. Ranbir noticed Prachi who was sitting with a cool face. He thought she would be scared.
Ranbir: "You're not scared of flight take off now?"
Prachi: "No"

Ranbir: "Why?"
Prachi, smiling: "Let's just say I have my tom and jerry with me"
Ranbir understood what she meant and he smiled.
Ranbir wrapped a blanket around himself and her also and she kept her head on his chests and he was first surprised but then later smiled and she peacefully slept on his chests and Ranbir wrapped his hands around her and he kissed her forehead to which she smiled and slept peacefully and he was watching some romantic movie on the tv screen.

******************************************************

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys liked it.

Guys I want Pranbir's first kiss to be special so I hope you all didn't mind with today's update.

Question of the day

1) What does Ranbir mean by he got his answer?

2) Will Prachi get the answer?

3) Guys am I moving the story too fast or is it going good?

4) I am feeling I am moving fast? Am I moving fast or it is going perfectly as you guys are wishing it to be?

5) The updates are going good right?

Guys please do vote and comment

And silent readers please do vote and comment please, it will mean a lot for me.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha