Chapter 16 - Meeting and Planning

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

Please give inline comments please

Ranbir was with Prachi discussing the business party. That time Aryan came to his cabin. Prachi instantly covered her face and Aryan got confused seeing her.
Aryan, confused: "Ranbir, who is she?"
Ranbir: "Aryan, one min" To Prachi "Prachi, don't worry he is my brother, no need to cover your face he is same like me only, so don't worry"

Aryan: "Ranbir, what happened? Why is she covering her face?"
Prachi then took off her dupatta and her face was revealed. Aryan was taken aback seeing her and felt some nice sister feeling with her.
Prachi was getting nervous thinking of what will be Aryan's reaction but to her surprise Aryan was smiling and he gave his hand for a hand-shake.

Aryan, smiling: "Aryan😊"
Prachi, smiling: "Prachi😊"
Ranbir: "Prachi, he is my best friend cum brother"
Prachi: "Ohhh"
Aryan: "Yeah and you didn't say who she is?"
Ranbir: "She is my personal secretary but she is my very close friend now"
Aryan: "Oh ok... if you're Ranbir's friend then you're my friend too... So will you be my friend?"
Prachi, smiling: "Yes of course, I would love that"
To which all three smiled and Prachi was the most happy to get one more friend in her life now.

Aryan: "Yeah bro, I have heard that we have a business party"
Ranbir: "Yeah... and Prachi is organizing the entire event and of course I am helping her too"
Aryan: "Ohhh that's great, if you don't mind can I also join you both?"
Ranbir: "Yes of course why are you asking"
To which both hi-fied each other. And then they three started working together for the party event.

Ranbir and Aryan sat with Prachi sitting in between and they three were looking at the laptop looking at all the details necessary.
Aryan: "The party is in two days right?"
Ranbir: "Yes"
Aryan: "Can we prepare and organize everything in just two days?"
Prachi: "Two days are more than enough for all this"
Ranbir: "Are you sure?"
Prachi: "Yes more than sure, just trust me"
Arbir: "Ok fine"
Two days passed with them both working on this event. Prachi was working so much hard for this. She was making sure everything should go perfectly without any flaws anywhere.
Aryan was looking at the technical side and Ranbir was busy with video calls and meetings so he couldn't look much into the preparations of this event. But sometimes he helped Aryan and Prachi with the preparations.

Prachi's P.O.V
And in between I noticed that Ranbir wanted me to take part in the party event but I am nervous to take part in the parties.
Ranbir didn't mind me covering my face but I am scared that it will spoil his image and reputation.
But he is doing so much for me so if he wants me to attend this party I will attend only for him.
Prachi's P.O.V ends
They continued their work and after all the work was done they all left for their respective homes.

The next morning
Prachi called her mother Rashmi. And she took the call.
Prachi: "Hello maa"
Rashmi: "Hello beta... I have a surprise for you"
Prachi: "What maa?"
That time someone came on Prachi's phone and Prachi's eyes lit up with happiness seeing her favorite person.

Prachi: "Papa..."
Mahesh: "Prachi beta... how are you?"
Prachi: "I am fine papa... how are you?"
Mahesh: "I am also good beta"
Prachi: "When did you come back from your trip?"
Mahesh: "Today in the morning only I came back"
Prachi: "Ohhh that's nice"

Rashmi: "My daughter seems to be so happy today, what happened?"
Prachi: "Maa, today we are having a business party and Ranbir gave me the entire responsibility to organize the party and I am getting nervous if everything will go smoothly"
Rashmi: "Don't worry beta everything will go fine, don't worry ok"
Mahesh: "Beta, who is this Ranbir?"
Prachi: "Papa he is the owner of the Kohli Industries in Mumbai and I am working for him as his personal secretary"

Mahesh: "Oh ok nice"
Prachi: "Ranbir is my best friend... the only person who believed in me after you both"
Rashmi: "I am so happy for you beta"
She noticed Mahesh who was sitting confused and a little nervous.
Prachi: "Papa, kya hua?"
Mahesh: "No no nothing"
Prachi: "Oh ok... ok I will have to leave now I will talk to you both later"
Mahesh/Rashmi: "Ok beta, take care"
Prachi: 'You both also take care and dadi also"
And then they both cut the calls. One person was suspicious and was getting scared hearing about Ranbir.

Meanwhile at Ranbir's side
Ranbir was sitting facing the laptop with a stern face. He got a call from PA.
Ranbir: "Hello, yes tell"
PA: "Sir, your doubts were right, we have found what you have asked for"
Ranbir: "Ok good, send everything what you found to me ASAP, don't delay"
PA: "Ok sir"
And then Ranbir cut the call and was looking towards his laptop and he saw a pic which he saved as his laptop desktop pic.

Ranbir: "Hello, yes tell"PA: "Sir, your doubts were right, we have found what you have asked for"Ranbir: "Ok good, send everything what you found to me ASAP, don't delay"PA: "Ok sir"And then Ranbir cut the call and was looking towards his laptop a...

He was just looking at it with tears and then some memories he spent with them all came to his mind and tears were flowing down but then he wiped it off.
At that time his PA sent something and Ranbir looked at what was sent and he slowly started smirking.

********************************************************

So guys here is the next update. I hope you guys liked it.

Question of the day
1) What is Ranbir looking for?

2) How was today's update?

3) You all liked today's update right?

Guys please do vote and comment

Guys please please please please please comment

And silent readers please do vote and comment please, it will mean a lot for me.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha