Chapter 12 - A London trip

So guys here is the first update. I hope you guys will like it 😊😊😊😊😊

At night
Ranbir was sleeping but he heard some voices of a girl screaming. He instantly understood who it was so he came towards her room.
That girl is Prachi. She was screaming in her sleep shouting a no and splashhhhhhhhhhh and then she woke up with a jerk.

Prachi: "Nooooooooooooooo" She was breathing heavily and was sweating like anything.
Ranbir came towards her and consoled her: "Shhh shhh Prachi it's ok, it was just a bad dream it's ok"
Prachi: "No no it's not a dream, it is real, he threw it on my face, nooo" She just held her head out in frustration.
Ranbir couldn't say anything as it took place in her life.

Prachi: "Did my face get disfigured again? No na..."
Ranbir: "No Prachi, just calm down"
Prachi got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror and was looking at her face and was caressing her burnt face.
Tears were flowing down her cheeks and she started crying like anything.

Prachi, crying like anything: "What did I even do, Ranbir? Why did he punish me like this? What mistake did I make? Till now I didn't even wish for someone's life to get destroyed and my life and dreams everything shattered. Why why why? What mistake did I make?" She was crying like anything and fell down with a thud on the floor.
Ranbir couldn't see this anymore so he came towards her and went down to her level facing her.

Ranbir: "Prachi, first just calm down"
Prachi: "If he wanted to punish me he could've killed me right? Why did he do this with me?"
Ranbir: "Prachi, what are you saying? Please leave it"
Prachi: "How can I after I lost everything?"
Ranbir, a little stern: "You will have to cause there is no other choice"
Prachi looked on: "Means?"
Ranbir: "We cannot change whatever that happened in the past, Prachi"
Prachi looked on.

Ranbir: "What can we do? Tell me what can we do?"
Prachi looked at him with tears.
Ranbir: "Nothing right? How much you fall weak will be a victory for those people who did this with you"
Prachi again looked on.
Ranbir: "Instead stay strong and face the situation boldly. Take these marks as something bold you can face. They will automatically fail seeing your boldness"
Prachi: "Just staying bold will not bring anything good in my life right?"

Ranbir: "Life is not about always getting good Prachi. Life will always have many ups and downs. Till now you faced a life with a lot of downs now what if your life will come great?"
Prachi sat quietly. Ranbir took her and made her sit on the bed. He wiped her tears slowly making Prachi smile a little.
At least someone is there to wipe her tears.
Ranbir gave her a glass of water: "Here have this"
Prachi gulped the water quickly and kept the glass on the side table.
Prachi: "Thank you😊"

Ranbir: "Welcome, now you sleep well without worrying anything"
Prachi: "But..."
Ranbir, stern: "No more talks just sleep"
Prachi nodded and smiled and she laid down. She covered herself tightly with a blanket and smiled.

Ranbir noticed this and smiled and he waited for her to sleep. After some time she slept and he noticed this and left from there to his room.
Ranbir came to his room and locked the door. He was thinking of something with a stern face.
He then went to the bed and slept off thinking about it.

Next day morning
Ranbir woke up early and saw Prachi was still sleeping. He came towards her and tapped her shoulders.
Ranbir, in a calm voice: "Prachi, wake up"
Prachi was still sleeping. So Ranbir caressed her hairs lightly and whispered in her ears in a slow yet calm voice: "Good morning😊😊😊"
To which she stirred and looked at Ranbir standing over there. She smiled at him and she realized what time it was.

Prachi, she woke up quickly: "Oh shoot..."
Ranbir, confused: "What happened?"
Prachi: "Today you woke up early and I was still sleeping, so sorry"
Ranbir: "Aree it's ok"
Prachi: "And by the way I am sorry"
Ranbir, confused: "Why?"