Chapter 6 - Presenting and Achieving

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all will like it 😊😊😊

At Office
In Ranbir's cabin

Ranbir was working in his laptop, Prachi was sitting next to him and was helping him with the presentation. They both were doing it together.
Finally they both completed the presentation.

Ranbir, relieved: "Finally done"
Prachi, happy: "Yes done"
That time Ranbir received a call and he took it.
Ranbir, on call: "Hello, oh ok fine, yes we can do this, Thank you😊" And then he cut the call.

Prachi: "What happened?"
Ranbir: "Today I have a meeting at evening, and this presentation is to be presented today to them"
Prachi: "Ohh, that's niceee😃"

Ranbir was hesitant and wanted to ask something to her.
Ranbir: "Prachi, I was thinking something"
Prachi, confused: "What?"
Ranbir: "I was thinking that you made this presentation so today why don't you present this meeting"
Prachi, shocked: "What, me😳?"
Ranbir: "Yes, you"
Prachi: "No no no, I can't I can't, I am not confident, you only do it, please I can't do it"
Ranbir: "Why Prachi, why are you scared, you can do it, just try it once"

Prachi: No Ranbir, I can't, what if this all goes wrong?"
Ranbir: "It will not go wrong, I trust you"
Prachi: "Ranbir, don't trust me this much. What if I mess everything?"
Ranbir: "Arey, you will not mess anything. You will do your best"
Prachi: "But..."
Ranbir: "See Prachi, I will never force you. I am just telling this so that you can become confident in presenting and doing work in front of others"
Prachi sat down nervous.

Ranbir: "The decision is yours Prachi. Whatever you decide I am with you"
Prachi thought for a while: "Ranbir is supporting me so much, he is asking me to do this and it's wrong to refuse him, what should I do? Hmm... ok I will do this"

Ranbir: "So what did you decide?"
Prachi: "Ok, I will do this"
Ranbir: "That's great" He then still noticed she was sitting nervous.

Ranbir, calmly: "What's wrong?"
Prachi, scared: "Wo..... woh....."
Ranbir, held her hands: "It's ok, just tell what's wrong?"
Prachi: "Woh... my face" A lone tear escaped her eyes telling this.

Ranbir: "It's ok, you can cover your face if you want"
Prachi: "But what if they will ask? It might create a bad impression right?"
Ranbir: "No Prachi, nothing will happen. If they ask I will answer them. I will handle all that. Just don't worry, ok"
Prachi, still nervous: "Ok🥺"

Ranbir: "Come here"
Prachi: "Ok fine" She did as he said.
Ranbir then taught Prachi his presentation styles. How he presents it and he taught her.
He gave her tips how to make the people in the meeting interested with their idea and presentation.
Prachi was carefully looking at him and also admiring him but then she listened to him seriously.

Ranbir, came towards her: "So now ready?"
Prachi wasn't able to answer due to nervousness.
Ranbir: "It's ok Prachi, I am with you, don't worry. You will rock it😁"
Prachi, slightly smiled: "Ok Ranbir😊"

At the evening
All the clients and investors came for the meeting. Ranbir came there and greeted everyone.
Ranbir: "Hi everyone"
C&I (short form for clients and investors): "Hi Ranbir"
Another C: "So yeah now you can start"

Ranbir: "Yeah sure, so today's presentation will not be presented by me"
C: "Oh so who is going to present it?"
Ranbir: "By one of my employees"
C: "Oh ok, so yeah call that person"
Ranbir: "Yeah sure, come in"

Then Prachi came inside with her face covered with her dupatta. Everyone was sitting there confused.
Prachi was getting nervous seeing their reactions. Ranbir noticed this so he straight went towards her and held her hands tightly to assure that he is there for her.

Ranbir: "Ok so she is Prachi and she is going to present this meeting today"
C, confused: "Ok but why did she cover her face? Without seeing her face how can we move this meeting forward?"
Ranbir: "Sir that's personal for her. She doesn't reveal her face to public"

C: "But still how can we confirm that she is well prepared for this? Her level of eye contact while communicating how can we see that?"
Ranbir: "Sir, from my experience I am saying that Prachi is one of the best employees I have ever got"
Prachi was happy listening to this.

C: "But only you know. How come we will know that she is a good employee?"
Ranbir: "Sir first of all a presentation does not depend on someone's face it's depends on one's ability. So I hope you will respect her privacy"

C: "But still how can we move forward like this?"
Ranbir: "Sir just give her a chance. First listen to her then you can decide if she's good or not. Sir just trust me. She will do her best"
Prachi, in her mind teary eyed: Why is Ranbir supporting me so much? Do I deserve his this much support🥹?

C: "Ok fine, let's do this" Facing towards Prachi "Now you can start"
Prachi faced towards Ranbir and he signed her an All the Best😍
To which she gave this 😊 reaction.

Ranbir then settled down on his seat and was observing her.
Prachi then started to slide show the presentation and started explaining to all of them.
Even though she was nervous, Ranbir's smile towards her and his words made her stay confident all throughout the meeting and she explained each and every detail so excellently.
And finally she finished the presentation.

Prachi, breathing a sigh of relief: "So that's the end of the presentation. Thank you😊"
Everyone was sitting silent and looking at each other and, Prachi was standing nervous as to what they decided. Same with Ranbir, he was waiting for their decision.

One of the clients stood up from their place and started clapping.
Followed by all the other clients. Prachi was so shocked and surprised by this.
Ranbir was so happy for her and he clapped for her signing a good job.
Prachi was so happy that she got happy tears🥹🥹.

C: "Good job Prachi👏👏👏"
Another C: "Exactly one of the best presentations we ever saw, good job👏👍"
Another C: "Ranbir, you're lucky enough to get such a talented employee😁👍👏"

C: "Congratulations Ranbir, the deal is finalized with your company, congratulations🥳👍👏"
Ranbir: "Thank you so much sir, means a lot"
C: "And thank you Ranbir for making us understand that someone's face is not required for a presentation meeting, it's one's ability"

To which Ranbir smiled at this: "It's ok sir, I know now you will give every person like Prachi a chance to show their abilities"
C: "Yes for sure we will follow this everytime"
Ranbir was smiling and was looking for Prachi but couldn't find her anywhere. He was wondering where she was.

C: "Ok Ranbir, we will be taking your leave, will meet you soon"
Ranbir: "Ok sir, will meet soon😊👍" And then all the clients and the investors left from there with happy faces.
Ranbir was wondering where is Prachi. He started searching for her but couldn't find her. He was getting tensed.

*********************************
So guys here is the first update. I hope you guys liked it.

Question of the day

1) Where is Prachi?

2) How is the story going guys?

3) Are you all liking the story?

4) I can continue this story right?

5) Do guys agree every girl needs a guy like Ranbir?

Guys please do vote and comment

And silent readers please do vote and comment please, it will mean a lot for me.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha