Chapter 4 - First pair task

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all will like it 😊😊😊

Prachi came to her hotel room and was so happy that she got her job. She was so happy that one person for the very first time didn't judge her for her looks. She was so happy. Words couldn't describe her happiness.

That time she called her mom, Rashmi. (Note: Abhi and Pragya are not Prachi's parents in this)
Rashmi: "Hello Prachi beta"
Prachi, very happy: "Maaaaa"
Rashmi: "Oh today my daughter is so happy. What happened?"
Prachi, very happy: "Maa I got my job today. I am so happy"

Rashmi: "Ohhh that's so nice to hear" That time Prachi's dadi came.
Dadi: "Prachi puttar, you got a job?"
Prachi: "Haa dadi, I am so happy"

Dadi: "Where did you get the job?"
Prachi: "Dadi I got job in the Mumbai's Kohli Enterprises"
Rashmi: "Ohhh that is such a famous company"
Prachi: "Yes maaa"

Rashmi: "It is owned by Ranbir Kohli right?"
Prachi: "Yes maaa, and you know what he only appointed me"
Rashmi: "Yes of course he will only appoint you right"
Prachi: "Yeah that is there but you know what he didn't judge me based on my looks. He said I am capable enough to do this job. This made me more happy maa. I just can't describe my happiness"

Rashmi, was happy teary eyed seeing her daughter's happiness: "My daughter is happy after so many days. Now I am very happy"
To which Prachi nodded with happy tears.

Dadi: "I am so happy for my grand-daughter. But where will you be staying in Mumbai?"
Prachi: "I don't know dadi. Now I am staying in a hotel. I need to go out and check for if there is any room or hostel facilities for a girl like me"

Rashmi: "What if you don't get any place to stay?"
Prachi: "I don't know, but let me see, ok maa, dadi, I will talk to you later"
Rashmi/Dadi: "Ok beta" And then they both cut their calls.

At Ranbir's room
He was checking his laptop and then before closing a photo popped on his screen and he was instantly happy seeing it.
He was admiring her continuously. He didn't care if her face was burnt. He liked how real she was. Her beauty is so real. She doesn't need to change her face to be beautiful. She is a real beauty only.
He is feeling that he is liking her.

Ranbir: "See you tomorrow. Good night Prachi" And then he smiled and switched off the laptop and decided to sleep.

The next morning
Ranbir reached his office early as he had an important meeting with the abroad clients.
That time Prachi came inside with her face covered with a scarf. Ranbir understood who it was.

Ranbir: 'Prachi, it's ok, don't hide your face in front of me, it's ok. Try to be strong , don't be scared
Prachi took of her dupatta and revealed her face , he smiled and came towards her , and held her hands and looked into her eyes and told

Prachi, then smiled and slowly removed her dupatta from her face: 'Hi sir"
Ranbir: "Hi, good morning"
Prachi: "Good morning sir"
Ranbir: "You have no idea how much beautiful you look today" To which Prachi got so surprised.

Prachi: "What sir really?" Tears started coming out from her eyes "No sir , don't need to say all that to make me happy"
Ranbir: "See I am not kidding, you are looking like a princess today"

Prachi :- (with happy tears) Thank you so much sir
Ranbir: "Welcome, and yeah it's Ranbir for you"
Prachi: "No no no, I cannot, I mean, how can I?"
Ranbir: "What happened? Why can't you call me by my name?"

Prachi, hesitant: "No it's that you're a great person. You're very rich and I'm a middle class girl and calling you by name is awkward right?"
Ranbir: "Look Prachi, I am also a human being. There is nothing wrong if you call me by my name"

Prachi: "But what will others think?"
Ranbir: "Let them think whatever they want. They will keep on thinking like this only. Just leave it"
Prachi: "Will that be ok if I call you by name?"
Ranbir: "Yes it's Ranbir only for you"

Prachi: "Are you sure?"
Ranbir, smiling: "Arey yes, I am more than sure, don't be hesitant towards me, it's ok"
Prachi, sheepish smile hehe!!!: "Ok sir oops Ok Ranbir"
Ranbir: "Yeah that sounds right"
To which she smiled and he also smiled looking at her.

Ranbir: "Ok anyways Prachi, could you do me a favor"
Prachi: "Yes of course"

Ranbir: "Actually, I have an important meeting today and there is a presentation I have to prepare. And it should be given tomorrow. And I don't think I will have time today to complete this presentation, so could you please start with the presentation, because after coming back from meeting it would be too late so , tomorrow we need to present it , so you just start with the presentation rest all we will do it together after I come back, ok?"

Prachi: "Yes sure, I can do this"
Ranbir, handed her a file: "Here, take this file and all the details are here, so I think it will be helpful for you"
Prachi: "Yes yes, I will try my best"
Ranbir: "Yes yes I know, you will do this very well, All the Best"
Prachi: "Thank you Ranbir"

And then Ranbir smiled and left from there. Prachi sat down with a determined face to finish the presentation.
The whole day went with Ranbir in meeting with his foreign clients. Prachi was whole day busy with preparing the presentation. She couldn't make any mistakes as it was a very first task given by Ranbir to her.
She was working continuously and all the employees left from the office and she still was working on it. She was carefully looking if there are any mistakes or not. Then afterwards she was very tired and then she slept there itself in tiredness.

**************************************

So guys here is the first update. I hope you guys liked it.

Question of the day

Guys should I make Prachi live with Ranbir in Ranbir's penthouse?

Guys please do comment please by just voting I am not knowing if you guys are liking the story or not please guys it's really a motivation to write more please guys it's a request.

Please vote and comment
Yours lovely writer
Sudha