CH 1| MEET AFTER YEARS

Made a Spotify playlist for this series

Made a Spotify playlist for this series. You can scan the Spotify code and enjoy reading.
-------

"Finally we are here." The lad standing beside you said as you smiled, "Yes, Finally I can meet dad." He said "Yes, Finally I can ask your dad for your hand." You hit his shoulder, playfully, "Neil, You go from 0 to 100 really fast." You and your boyfriend, Neil Adams, have come from Australia as you went abroad for your studies and met him there.

"Dad didn't even know about you." You said as you both walked out of the airport hand in hand. He said, "But he will get to know now." You nodded.

You asked, presuming, "What if my dad was a mafia? Then also you would be this calm?" He said, "Truly saying, I would be scared to death." You laughed, "Can't even ask my father for his daughter's hand?" He pouted as you tweaked his cheeks making your way out of the airport.

You saw a certain someone standing at a distance from you and immediately as your lips curved upwards, "Jungkook oppa!" You squealed as you ran to him vacating Neil's hand. You jumped into his embrace as he wrapped his hands around your waist. Your feets flung in the air as the certain someone twirled you around. He put you down as you rested your feet on the road while Neil sauntered towards you both.

Jungkook asked, "How are you, Carrot?" You smiled saying, "I am fine oppa. How are you?" He patted your head "I am all good. Having a good time killing people." He whispered the last sentence which you didn't hear as you held Neil's hand introducing him, "Oppa, meet. This is Neil. My boyfriend." Jungkook's eyes widened as he asked, "Your what?" You nervously smiled, "My boyfriend."

Jungkook calmed himself down as Neil forwarded his hand for a handshake as Jungkook shook his hand with him while introducing himself, "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." "Neil Adams." Jungkook asked, "You must be Y/n's batchmate." Neil shook his head as no, "No, I was her senior." Jungkook again asked, squeezing Neil's hand from his, "Are you Korean?" Suspiciously as Neil suppressed his hissing and said, "My mother was Korean."

You asked, clutching onto Jungkook's sleeve, "Oppa, will you ask everything here?" Jungkook left Neil's hand as Neil blewed on it, glaring at Jungkook. You asked smiling, "What happened?" He shook his head trying to smile, "He is just strong." You let out a giggle at Neil as you both sat inside the car with Jungkook.

Driver was steering towards the mansion as you asked Jungkook "Oppa, where is Dad?" Jungkook said, "He is out for some work but will be back soon." You pouted saying, "He went to his work instead of picking me."

Jungkook smiled, "Don't worry you are now here only. He will be with you." You smiled.

Jungkook asked, "By the way, Neil....what does your dad do?" Neil said, "My dad is... an architect. He owns Adams corporations." Jungkook nodded.