CH 28 | SORRY

The weapon fell on the floor from Jungkook's hands as Robert held his neck, Jungkook kicked his thighs as he stumbled back but both were in a rage. None of them wanted to halt, only one of them would be alive either it would be Jungkook or Robert, or both would die.

Namjoon was fighting with the button man as he untied his hands from the rope before throwing a jab at the button man. Few of the button men scurried into the mansion, Namjoon let out a sigh as he rolled over the floor before starting to knock them out.

Jungkook and Robert were strangling each other's necks as Jungkook pushed him to the wall but he turned him around and threw Jungkook's back at the wall, throttling Jungkook with both of his hands.

To skip out of his hands, Jungkook kicked his stomach making Robert stumble back as Jungkook hurled a vase in Robert's direction which he defended with his arm while the glass broke into fragments all over the tiled floor.

Meanwhile, Taehyung halted his car as he discerned Jimin's physique while was not in his sensible form but still he heard the lurching of the car as Taehyung didn't waste any second dashing up to him, "Jimin!" He bellowed before crouching down beside Jimin.

He scrutinized JImin's leg as it was bleeding, "F*ck! Try to stand up." Taehyung threw Jimin's arm over his shoulder before pulling him up as a groan left Jimin's mouth.

Limping towards the car, Taehyung settled Jimin on the passenger seat as he shut the door behind him and steered him to the hospital. "Where are Jungkook and Namjoon?" Taehyung asked speeding up the car, "They took them." "What the hell?" Taehyung slammed his palm on the steering wheel, "Track the car." Jimin declared with a heavy breath.

"It's 126 SL 2650." Jimin declared the number of cars in which they held Jungkook captive. Taehyung searched it up on the screen of the car while it took some time to locate their location. "They are in Alex's mansion," Taehyung stated as he stopped the car in front of the hospital and helped Jimin inside while the doctors started with the medication.

Scurrying back to the car he made his way to the mansion.

Jungkook threw a jab at Robert's face making his lip bleed as Jungkook was on top of him not wanting to stop but Robert shoved him off as he stood up, kicking Jungkook's stomach but Jungkook rolled and raise his feet before pushing Robert to the bar counter as the glasses and the bottles plunged down the counter, splintering into fragments.

Some pierced Jungkook's palm while some were in Robert's. Thwacking Robert's visage with all the force as his visage was goring heavily. Taking the chance, Robert turned Jungkook towards the counter but Jungkook dodged himself from his thumps.

Namjoon was fighting with the men when Taehyung entered the mansion after killing the guards, who were guarding the mansion while some of them were fighting Namjoon. Taehyung's lips were bleeding and his cheek had a gash.

Joining Namjoon, Taehyung started hitting the men while Namjoon asked him, "Where is Mrs. Jeon?" "In the mansion." Taehyung declared and added, punching one of the men, "Guards are there."

Namjoon blootered the men. The noise of crunch echoed in the mansion as Taehyung looked behind himself where Robert tossed Jungkook over the glass table located in the middle of the lounge, surrounded by the couches.

Robert saw the gun which was plunged before from Jungkook's hands as he sauntered towards it but he felt a grip on his leg and in a jiff, Jungkook pulled his leg, Robert came the cropper with his head striking the floor. Jungkook took this moment to stand up and pull Robert up with a handful of his hair.