CH 3| WILL YOU FIGHT ME? I WILL.

You were admitted to the infirmary as Jungkook was sitting beside your unconscious body in the ward appointed as your room, holding your hand, "Y/n. Just trust me. I will make everything right." There was a knock on the door as Namjoon entered, "All the preparations are done for Mr. Lee's funeral." Jungkook nodded, not willing to look at him and discern his teary eyes. Namjoon went after acknowledging the situation.

Jungkook egress, the exit of the infirmary, the downpour was heavy as the hail plattered against the black leather jacket he was donned in, it doesn't seem like it will cease within the foreseeable future, getting damp in the torrent but then also he strode towards the road, heedless as he got out of the infirmary and grasping his gun out from the hindrance, shooting all the leftover bullets towards the sky as Namjoon ran after him.

Jungkook howled, "I swear, I will kill you, Alex." He threw his gun on the road while the downpour was dousing him drench as the water stream to the bottom of his face, tracing his jaw bone before gushing down on the puddle of water beneath his feet covering the territory.

Namjoon walked to him as Jungkook asked, "I hope Alex has gotten his settlement." Namjoon nodded, "Yes."

Meanwhile, in Alex's house, Alex caressed his son's cheek who was laying on the floor lifeless. He gritted his teeth as the hired gun could see the rage in his eyes while they all were looking down fearing him and he howled, "Who did this?" Alex took out his gun as he mowed down the hail bullets in the body of the hired gun who was standing just before him when he didn't hear any response from another side. All the other hired guns gazed at the horrible scene in fright.

A lad whom Alex raised was lying dead on the frigid floor. Alex yelled, "Who did this? Each one of you will die if I don't get to know who did this to my son." A hired gun scurried inside the mansion as he halted in front of Neil's dead body. He let out a few uneven breaths before whispering, "Jeon.... Jeon Jungkook did this." Alex heard it all in that pin drop silence. "The partner in crime with Mr. Lee." The hired gun completed the sentence.

Alex stood up from his place as he grasped onto the glass vase placed on the coffee table and threw it on the tilted floor of the mansion as everyone flinched for a jiff, "Jeon Jungkook. I will kill you. You m*therf*cker." Alex howled in the silence. The hired gun said, "Mr. Lee is dead. They will hold the funeral tomorrow." Alex took a glance at the hired gun and gazed at the visage of his son, "The game has begun, Jeon Jungkook."

"Arrange the funeral. Inform Robert about Neil." Alex ordered the hired gun as they all nodded and went out of the mansion while some stayed back as a lone tear escaped Alex's eyes watching his son on the death bed. All he wanted was to kill Jungkook in a trice.

Hitherto, Jungkook was perched on the bench outside the hospital as the hail was still pouring down hitting against the metal surface of the bench making pattering clangs while Jungkook was drenched to the fullest extent but he didn't want to leave the downpour, in the view of the fact the wet was hindering his tears, the grieve he was going through after losing his only beloved one and on other hand, he has to bear your hatred which was the last thing he would ever crave. Only he fancied, was your tenderness and doting.

Namjoon didn't make himself scarce as he was standing by Jungkook's side perpetually, getting douse under the wet. His eyes gazed at Jungkook's bleeding knuckles while a few minute segments of the mirror were still pierced into his flesh while his skin was grazed around the knuckles.

Namjoon raised his feet nigh Jungkook as he stated, "Jungkook, Let's get your wound nurse." But he didn't get any retort. Namjoon again called out to him, "Jungkook, get your wound treated." Namjoon stated in an audible and clear voice. "I don't want to." Jungkook retorted.