CH 19 | MY FAULT

Your fingers skimmed over Jungkook's palm as Namjoon pulled out Jungkook's unconscious physique from the car helped by the guards. One of the guards was about to open the door for you when you yourself got out, not wanting Jungkook to get out of your sight even for a jiff.

Scurrying inside the manor, Mrs. Lucy was standing all distressed and jittered after discerning doctors inside the manor who were waiting for Jungkook's arrival.

Your eyes met Mrs. Lucy's while Doctors followed Namjoon and the guards upstairs watching Jungkook bleeding constantly. Taehyung also made his way upstairs.

"Mrs. Jeon..." Mrs. Lucy whispered as he saw you were a crying mess with your ruddy orbs, your eyeliner smudged a bit as you constantly wiped off your tears over your cheeks as well as your blackened bruise on your head.

Mrs. Lucy looked at you with the fret, not any further delay you captured her figure in your arms as you wept over her shoulder, she fondled your back holding back tears in your eyes while stewing about Jungkook as well as you.

"Oppa! He will be fine, right?" You asked, crying your eyes out, "Mr. Jeon will be fine. Don't worry." Mrs. Lucy assured you unceasingly caressing your back.

"It is all my fault." You wailed out thinking you wouldn't have gone out of the hall so this wouldn't have happened so far but still, this was inevitable.

"I am to blame for his condition. I was the one who carelessly went out of the hall." You were confessing about your inaccurate movements thinking that your heart will feel at ease but it was just injecting pathos into your heart making it feel heavy and guilty at the same time.

You clutched onto Mrs. Lucy, stiffening your grip, penitence was all you could empathize with.

"You are not culpable. You aren't at fault." Mrs. Lucy stated but you shook your head, breaking the hug, "It was all because of me." You howled at not being able to take the guilt over your heart if something happened to Jungkook.

Concurrently, Namjoon placed Jungkook's insensate body over the mattress of his room as Doctors started doing their job, "Can you please go out?" One of the doctors told Namjoon and Taehyung as Namjoon unwillingly had to get out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung declared, "Namjoon, Jungkook will be okay." Namjoon huffed in aggravation. "Don't Taehyung." Namjoon started strode back downstairs hearing your howl when Taehyung again stated, "Namjoon..." Placing his right hand on Namjoon's shoulder but Namjoon yanked his hand off his shoulder, jerking his shoulder.

"You two were the ones saying everything is going well, why can't you both be serious while working?" Namjoon shouted, gritting his teeth as Taehyung explained, "We checked everything, I don't know where he came from?" Taehyung 's eyebrows clashed with each other as Namjoon opened his mouth to say something but ceased, making his way down the stairs after he realised something.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he sighed tilting his head, watching Namjoon going downstairs before following him downstairs. "Namjoon, Where are you going?" Namjoon was striding when you discerned his frame as you halted him on his way prior to asking, "How's Jungkook Oppa?" You scurried close to him as he let in your state, "Doctors are assisting him. Don't worry, he will be fine."

Taehyung trotted into the locus as Namjoon bowed to you, "Excuse me." You looked at him confused, "Where are you going?" "I will be back. Taehyung will stay here.", He said before disappearing out of the manor before Taehyung could protest.

You heard Mrs. Lucy said, "Get yourself changed. Mr. Jeon will be fine." She assured you, placing her hand over your shoulder as you both sauntered upstairs followed by Taehyung as he anticipated for the doctors to come out soon.