CH 27 | HE WILL COME BACK

The car jerked, acknowledging you that you were in the manor as Taehyung opened the door for you as you stepped out leisurely. You stepped on the stairs of the manor ambling inside when you discerned, Mrs. Lucy.

Deciphering your visage as she saw how your cheeks were flushed pink along with the tip of your nose as your eyes held hot salty liquid on the bottom of the lid. She expected Jungkook to walk in after you but never came as you both ambled towards each other.

You could feel his questioning eyes looking for Jungkook behind your shoulder as you looked at her. She asked, "Mr. Jeon, didn't come?" "He will. He promised me that he will come back." You answered her, her eyes were puzzled as she watched you nodding at her which made her more befuddled.

"What happened, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung arrived at the scene and gestured to Mrs. Lucy to bring water for you. She nodded as she asked, "Sit down, I will bring you water." She gestured for you to take a seat on the couch. You sauntered towards the couch.

Mrs. Lucy hurriedly scurried to you with glasses of water as she held the tray out for you to have some, but you shook your head as no, she asked Taehyung but he also said, "I am fine."

Taehyung watched you, thinking of a right second to start a conversation with you. Mrs. Lucy stood beside you as she placed her hand over your shoulder, giving you a reassuring nod.

Taehyung sauntered towards you, standing in front. He gulped down before starting to speak, "I have something to show you, Mrs. Jeon." You looked upward at him with your doe eyes, glinting as Mrs. Lucy gazed at him as well.

Concurrently, Half an hour elapsed as the black-pitched night fell in the sky as the moon showed his appearance, and gleamed at its spot, but Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jimin were still fighting, the button men were not letting them have a breath in peace while the cars were driving here consecutively as they finally ceased.

Jungkook sat down in front of his car over the road with his bleeding lip. He wiped it off with the back of his hand while panting heavily. One of the button men shot nigh his car making Jungkook curse under his breath, "F*cking B*stard!"

Jungkook stood up as the button man pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced through Jungkook's skin, skimming through his white turtleneck. In reflex, Jungkook jerked his hand back before shooting the man.

Namjoon and Jimin were fighting as well, breathing heavily.

Robert and Alex were watching the fight on camera, waiting for Jungkook to give up and relinquish them. Jungkook looked at Namjoon as he gave him a nod to execute their plan, cause this is the only way they can take out Alex and Robert from their hideout.

In a jiff, Namjoon was held captive by one of the button men as he was pointing his gun at him, "Drop that gun down." Jungkook looked at them as the button man propped his gun on Namjoon's head from behind. "Throw that gun or I will kill him." He shouted at Jungkook, "F*ck!"

"Don't!" Namjoon shouted as Jungkook lowered his arm in which he was holding the gun, "Jungkook, Don't do this!" Namjoon bellowed as the button men halted their movements watching Jungkook putting his gun on the road.

One of the button men kicked his gun off before throwing a jab on Jungkook's visage, making a gash through his cheek. He tied up Jungkook's hand behind his back so he couldn't try to pull any stunt.

Jimin was about to shoot the button man when another shot him before he could even pull the trigger Jimin groaned in pain while the bullet pierced through his leg. Jimin plunged to his knees, "Jimin!" Namjoon bellowed at the top of his lungs.