CH 5 | MARRIAGE PAPERS

You were respiring erratically as you held the backrest of the dining chair to prevent yourself from stumbling as Jungkook scurried to your frail body because it was yearning for rest, you haven’t eaten anything since last lunch. Jungkook stood before you to take in your visage if you were alright. 

You breathing became heavy as your eyes were drowsy with the restless night and day as you were whispering something with your heavy breaths, “You are a murderer… I hate you… I trusted you… but you… but you killed him.” Your hand propped on your chest as you were having difficulty respiring, trying to conform yourself. Letting his anger on one side, Jungkook took a glass of water from the dining as he was trying to make you drink it but you shoved his hand away from nigh your face while rubbing your chest while bobbing your hand over your chest. 

“Y/N!” Jungkook shouted at your intolerable practices, “Drink it up.” He placed the rim of the glass against your petals while he held your hand from his other one so that you won’t thrust his hand again this time. You gulped down the water while clutching onto the burgundy velvety backrest of the dining chair, clenching your eyes shut. 

Your panic disorder ceased after some moments, you were breathing periodically, It was the first time you have ever got a panic attack and it was the worst. Propping the glass on the dining, Jungkook let go of your hand, pulling out a chair for you to get comfortable on but your prioritize standing rather than sitting. 

“The marriage papers will be ready by tomorrow.” Your head whipped in his direction but before you could say anything he made it loud and clear, “Before objecting anything, remember the promise Mr. Lee took from you. It was his last heart set on and I won’t let you go lavishly. It’s my first priority and doesn't make it hard for me to bring off his dying wish.'' You heard his words clearly and he was stern with his words, there was no way you could turn a deaf ear to his sayings. 

“Mrs. Lucy!” Jungkook called out for the caretaker of the manor as the lass rushed in the scene, “Take Y/N to her room. Provide her a pair of new clothes from the wardrobe. Brew up and send it to her room. We will meet for dinner.” Jungkook spoke the last sentence gazing at your visage acknowledging your dewy eyes. 

Mrs. Lucy ecorted you to your room, “This way, Miss.” A sole salty hot liquid escaped your eyes which was accompanied by another one which glided from your chin and dropped on Jungkook’s hand. You ambled with Mrs. Lucy as Jungkook ascended his hand nigh his face gazing at your salty teardrop, he whispered, “I am sorry.” 

Mrs. Lucy accompanied you to your room which was the second from the end of the staircase, leading the hallways furthermore with more chambers but yours was the second door. 

Mrs. Lucy halted in front of the black wooden door, secured with the silver metal knob as she twisted it open. Your view was already bleary because of the teary eyes and you weren't intrigued by the room which you just stepped inside. 

The dark furniture was accompanied by the dark furniture propped inside that room, the inky ceramica bed was situated in the middle of the room with the walls painted, Anchor, as the lamps were placed elegantly on the bed side table which were also inky just like the theme of the room.

You raised your orbs to gaze at the room as to your right you could see a Fog color couch deposited against the wall and at a distance there was another sliding glass door, guessing it as a Wardrobe. You moved your eyes to the left, you saw a balcony from where you can discern the sight of the backyard. 

Cloud color material hung from the periphery of the sliding doors of the balcony and was stern in place. 

Mrs. Lucy sauntered towards the sliding door near the fog couch as she slid it open while saying, "You can change your clothes here, Miss. And if you need anything, You can call me anytime."