CH 15 | MENACE

The car lurched in front of the high rise building as Namjoon didn't waste any second to open the car door for Jungkook.

Setting his step out of the car, Jungkook straightened his suit jacket before buttoning it. "Everything is fine?" Namjoon nodded sauntering behind Jungkook who was walking towards the elevator, "Yes, Everything is fine. All the shareholders are here."

Jungkook gave him a nod as they both entered the elevator while Namjoon pressed the button of the respective course, "They were asking for the major shareholder after Mr. Lee."

Jungkook gave an ear to Namjoon as he discerned the magnificent city vista within eye shots while the elevator ascended. 

The prattling of the people came to an end just as they all heard the door of the conference room opening. The cold aura of Jungkook conquering the atmosphere just as they all laid there eyes on him, raising their feet on their respective seats except one.

They all bowed to Jungkook while Jungkook elese halted on the certain one who was still seated on the chair just at the end of the table.

"Mr. Kim, get up." The person standing beside him whispered as he stared at Jungkook while raising his feet.

"Good morning! Mr. Jeon." Mr. Kim said as Jungkook said, "Good morning all, take your seats." Mr. Kim glared at Jungkook as Jungkook took his seat on another end of the table and Namjoon got comfortable beside him.

Mr. Kim sat at last as the meeting started.

"So why are you all here?" Jungkook questioned, he knew the reason but still he wanted to let members speak about it.

"We want to know who is the next major shareholder of The Lee corporation." Mr. Kim spoke as Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Anything else?" Jungkook looked around as they had their heads hung low.

Jungkook stood up followed by everyone except Mr. Kim, "So you all want to know who will be the next shareholder!" Jungkook took some steps ahead towards Mr. Kim as he stood up.

"I will announce the major shareholder and my spouse tonight." All the people present looked at each other as Mr. Kim spoke, "We already know that but we should be acknowledged about it before others." Jungkook sauntered towards Mr. Kim while pocketing his hands in his pants.

Leaning back against the table beside Mr. Kim Jungkook whispered, "You are not so special that you should be told about everything from others beforehand." Mr. Kim and Jungkook glared at each other.

Jungkook leaned in beside Mr. Kim before whispering, "Be in your limits or I will cross mine."

Jungkook turned around before asking, "Does anyone have any problem?" Everyone there shook their head while Jungkook stood in his respective place before asking, "And you Mr. Kim?" Looking at Jungkook, Mr. Kim shook his head as 'No' as Jungkook nodded his head saying, "Good! Meeting dismissed."

Jungkook twitched around as Namjoon opened the door for him before they both sauntered towards Mr. Lee's cabin which now belonged to him.

Stepping inside the cabin Jungkook asked Namjoon, "Are the paper's ready?" Namjoon nodded, "Yes, they are on the table." Jungkook strode towards the desk before opening the file and reading the papers.

Jungkook signed the papers off and handed them to Namjoon, "Here." Namjoon bowed before making his way out of there.

Jungkook's eyes travelled onto the chair where Mr. Lee used to sit whenever Jungkook used to visit the office.