CH 16 | THE RECEPTION PARTY

You watched yourself donned inside the black gown revealing your shoulders with the black material decorating your upper arms reaching your ankle along with a cut from your thighs revealing your leg.

The makeup artist was doing her job, applying the complementing tinge of makeup while you blankly stare in the mirror being seated on the puffy.

In contrast, Jungkook got ready, donned into his black suit with a white shirt and a black pants. Tucking the bow tie around his collar he settled his collar down and buttoned the cuffs of his shirt.

Jungkook heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Discerning the door opening and closing, he acknowledged Namjoon, "Jungkook, it's time."

Jungkook nodded as Njoon took the hung suit jacket from the hanger before making Jungkook donn it as Jungkook settled the lapel of the coat properly and from around the neck.

Applying the cologne they made their way out of the room meanwhile, your hairs were done, "You are looking magnificent, Mrs. Jeon." You heard Mrs. Lucy while the hairstylist and the makeup artist left after bowing.

You gazed at yourself in the mirror thinking you haven't seen yourself so elegant and aesthetic in a while. You were timid for this reception party and an apprehensive feeling was crossing your heart now and then that something inauspicious is about to happen in the party.

Keeping the feeling at a side you stood up as Mrs. Lucy helped your way out of the room.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I left the room with Namjoon following me behind while walking in the hallways, my steps were distracted with a noise of heels ambling towards us.

I gazed up at the one while the black material over your dressed up physique loosely hung uncloaking your legs while the skin fit around your waist was making it adorn.

I travelled my orbs up discerning your off shoulder dress revealing your mellow and velvety skin. My orbs transported to your petals with a cerise tinge accompanying them while your cheeks were flushed with salmon pink hue.

My gaze met with your inky orbs, artful almond eyes. Your alluring captivating eyes were enchanting me to draw myself nigh you without snapping my orbs away, tirelessly staring into your soul.

As if my heart unwittingly discerned my wish, I made my way towards your figure without tearing my orbs apart from yours.

Doing the same, you ambled towards me as we halted our steps, reaching under the nose. You stood there like a princess waiting for me to hold your palm in mine.

"Exquisite." I thought, taking a close look at your appearance. I got out of my trance when Namjoon cleared his throat as I looked away from you. I heard him say, "The cars are ready. I am waiting for you downstairs."

He was about to step downstairs when I said, "I will drive by myself." Namjoon looked back at me before nodding, "Okay, As you say." Before making his way downstairs.