breakfast gone wrong

you and matt were in the kitchen, attempting to make pancakes for you two and the rest of the sturniolo family.

"matt, babe, i swear to fuck if you fuck up cracking these eggs," you muttered.

"i won't!" he exclaimed as he grabbed an egg from the carton.

you chuckled with a playful roll of your eyes, watching as he carefully cracked the egg over the bowl, allowing the yolk to fall into the mix.

"one more egg, you got this," you encouraged.

he huffed, "stop fucking treating me like a baby."

"you know you like it, matty," you chuckled.

once the other egg plopped into the bowl, you watched as he grabbed a whisk.

"no, you need to add a cup of water," you said, taking the whisk from him.

he exclaimed, "why are you making me do this?! you're the one who knows how to bake!"

"i'm teaching you, matty," you said with a laugh before handing him the measuring cup.

he filled up the cup with water and then it poured into the mixture, grabbing the whisk.

"do you want me to do this part?" you asked, looking into his blue eyes.

he nodded, "yes please, i've put in enough work."

"you're such a baby," you grinned before taking the whisk from him.

all of a sudden, you felt something white and powdery hit your skin; flour.

"what the fuck?!" you exclaimed, setting the whisk in the bowl as your face held a shocked expression.

you looked up at your boyfriend to see him holding his stomach, laughing.

"that was not funny," you mumbled before grabbing your own handful of flour and throwing it on him.

matt instantly stopped laughing before grabbing an egg, throwing it at you.

you glared are him before throwing an egg back at him.

he grinned, "now we're even."

"you're not funny, sturniolo," you muttered as you felt him pull you into a hug.

nick then exclaimed, "what the fuck did you guys do in here?!"

"um, nothing?" matt replied shyly, sending his older brother an awkward smile.

"no, matt's a fucking idiot and decided to make a whole mess," you replied angrily.

matt then said, "look, i'll clean it, okay? i'm sorry."

"you fucking better. the flour's gonna take forever to get off!" you exclaimed.

"i'll finish up making the breakfast and you two get cleaned up," nick offered.

you questioned, "are you sure?"

"yes, i'm sure. now go," he said before waving the both of you off.

you and matt headed to his bedroom and he said, "you go shower first. i'm so sorry, baby. i didn't think you would've been so mad."

"it's okay, matt. i wasn't mad, i was just shocked," you replied before walking off to the bathroom.

"i love you, y/n!" he shouted.

"i love you too, matt!" you shouted back before getting into the shower.

this one sucks, i'm so so sorry