love at first sight pt 2

ever since you and matt had met at the café three months ago, you two had been texting and calling each other nonstop.

you facetimed every night and talked about anything and everything ranging from your favorite colors to your favorite movies.

the two of you had gone on a few more dates after your meet up, going to each of your favorite restaurants every time.

over the three months of constantly talking to each other any chance you two got, you had started developing feelings for the brunet man.

you hoped he would ask you to be his girlfriend but you didn't want to get your hopes up too soon.

-

matt
hey y/n, do you wanna hang out?

y/n
sure, why not? i have nothing better to do

matt
my place or yours?

y/n
mine (:

matt
alright, i'll be there soon!

you turned your phone off as a huge, toothy grin made its way onto your lips.

you then stood up to go fix up your appearance, wanting to look presentable for your friend.

once matt had arrived, he knocked before opening the door, as you told him he could just come in when he got to your place.

your head perked up from your phone, seeing matt walking toward the living room.

"hey, matt," you greeted as your head popped up over the back of the couch.

he smiled back, "hey, y/n."

"what do you wanna do?" you asked as he made his way over to the couch, taking a seat next to you.

he shrugged, smirking, "i don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"bitch, don't answer my question with a question," you joked, sending him a playful glare.

"i will and i can," he chuckled, staring into your eyes.

you stared back into his, seemingly falling into a trance.

you then shook your head harshly, falling back into reality.

"i have a question," matt muttered.

"shoot," you replied, awaiting his question.

"i know it's too soon but, will you be my girlfriend? i hope this question doesn't ruin our friendship," he asked, looking anywhere but your eyes.

your eyes widened, not expecting him to ask that whatsoever.

you then tilted his chin up with your pointer finger before saying, "yes, matt. i'll be yours."

he grinned before wrapping you in a hug, you melting in his embrace before returning the gesture.

"i'm so glad you said yes, i was nervous as fuck," he breathed out a chuckle.

you said, "i'm glad you asked, i was nervous as fuck to ask you that question."

for the rest of the day, you cuddled and watched all your favorite movies.