sleepy

you, matt, chris, nick and madi all sat in the living room at the triplets' new place in LA, talking about whatever came to mind.

matt laid his head in your lap as you lightly carded your fingers through it.

he stared up at you as you did so, watching as you talked with his brothers and best friend.

you looked down at your boyfriend, sending him a soft smile.

he did the same, causing you to lean down and plant a soft kiss on his forehead.

"how dare you take my man, y/n," chris jokingly accused.

"oh shut up, christopher," you chuckled as you used his full name, something you know he hates.

"fuck off, NEVER use my full name again," he said as he vigorously shook his head.

you grinned, "why not?"

"because i fucking hate it," he replied as he sent you a glare.

"i know you hate it, it's just fun to piss you off," you shrugged as you never removed your hand from matt's hair.

chris let out a huff as madi and nick both let out laughs at the youngest triplets' antics.

nick then pointed out, "looks like someone's tired."

you looked down at your lap, seeing matt asleep.

a smile slipped onto your lips as you saw his peaceful expression.

"you're so in love, y/n. it's cute," madi commented as she sent you a smile.

you looked up from your boyfriend, sending a soft smile toward your best friend.

"i am in love," you whispered as you looked back down at matt.

nick then said, "us three are gonna go while you two lovebirds cuddle."

"yeah, have fun!" madi said as she stood up from the couch, chris and nick following after her.

after the three left, you decided to take a nap of your own, glad to be with the love of your life.