makeup

"matt, can i do your makeup?" you asked, walking into the living room where matt had been while you were in the kitchen, looking for something to eat to cure your boredom.

he looked away from the tv, staring at you with a confused look, "why?"

"i'm bored and i wanna make you look pretty," you replied, going to sit down next to him.

he huffed, "no. nick and chris are gonna make fun of me."

"i don't care, you're gonna look cute," you smirked before standing back up and rushing off to get your makeup.

all matt did was playfully roll his eyes, waiting for you to come back.

once you arrived back with all of your makeup products, you sat in front of your boyfriend with a huge grin on your face.

"you better make me look good, y/n," matt playfully grumbled.

"i will, don't worry," you reassured before pulling out your foundation.

after you finished with your makeup look on your boyfriend, you handed him your handheld mirror, allowing him to look at himself.

his jaw dropped open and he couldn't stop staring at the shimmery blue eye shadow you put on his eyelids.

"do you not like it?" you questioned.

"no, i actually think i look good. i thought you were gonna make me look so bad," he commented.

you joked, "you really think that low of me, matthew?"

"no, i would never. i just thought you were gonna make me look stupid," he shrugged, looking up at you.

"babe, i do my makeup every day and you don't think i look stupid so i wouldn't make you look stupid," you said before planting a quick kiss on his now red-lipstick-covered lips.

you then pulled away and matt chuckled upon seeing that your lips were now slightly tinted red.

"what?" you questioned, not knowing why he laughed.

"your lips are red now," he smiled.

just then, chris and nick walked into the room.

"what the fuck?" chris questioned upon seeing matt's face.

matt frowned at his brother before saying, "fuck off, chris. i look good."

"yeah you do," nick commented.

"kiss me," chris joked.

all matt did was lean in, pretending to kiss his brother, causing both you and nick to burst into laughter.

the two brothers then pulled away and chris now had a red lipstick mark on his cheek.

yours and nick's laughter died down, smiles on your faces.

"the fuck are you laughing at?" chris asked.

"oh, nothing," you waved off.

the youngest triplet snatched the handheld mirror from matt's laugh and stared at his reflection, his jaw dropping open.

"what the fuck, matt!" chris shouted.

this ended up in you, nick and matt to burst out into laughter.

after taking off matt's makeup, the two of you ended up cuddling in his bed.

"we should definitely do that again," he said.

you nodded in agreement as the little mermaid started playing on the TV.