pepsi or coke?

as you and matt were just sitting around in his room playing on your phones, he abruptly dropped his phone onto his lap and turned toward you, making you look up at him.

"what?" you questioned, furrowing your brows.

he stated, "i have a question."

"and that is?" you said, allowing him to continue.

he asked, "pepsi or coke?"

"what kind of question is that, bub? coke," you replied with a chuckle.

he exclaimed, "what?!"

"what?" you wondered, not knowing what else to say.

he huffed, "so, you'd pick coke over pepsi?"

"yeah... matt, are you trying to argue with me about which is better?" you wondered, a small smirk playing on your lips.

"um... no," he replied quietly, scratching the back of his neck which indicated that he was lying.

"you liar!" you exclaimed.

he exclaimed back, "i'm not lying!"

"baby, it's coke. end of discussion," you said, turning away from him and going back onto your phone.

he ripped your phone from your hands before saying, "y/n, have you been living under a rock? it's pepsi!"

"pepsi tastes like dog water," you commented, jokingly glaring at your boyfriend.

he asked, "how do you know what dog water tastes like?"

"fuck off," you huffed, softly pushing at his shoulder.

nick and chris then burst into matt's room and the youngest asked, "the fuck are you two arguing about?"

"we're arguing about the fact that matty boy here likes pepsi better than coke," you explained.

nick said, "yeah, it is better."

"excuse me?" you questioned in disbelief.

chris then agreed with nick, making your jaw drop.

"no fuckin' way, dude," you muttered to yourself, leaning back against matt's headboard while crossing your arms.

matt then rubbed a hand on your shoulder before saying, "baby, it's just an opinion."

"yeah, yours is invalid. all of yours are invalid, actually," you retorted.

nick then walked out of matt's room, chris following behind, which left the two of you alone once again.

"don't be upset, babe," matt said.

"i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed," you replied, giving him a look.

he said, "you love me though."

"yeah sure, pepsi lover," you jokingly retorted.

"shut up, coke lover," he said with a small laugh.

"i love you regardless," you said, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"i love you too regardless," he replied.