nights

requested by CarlosTaco1919

it was late at night and once you and the triplets arrived home from filming a car video, you and matt ran upstairs to his room.

"that shit was fuckin' hectic," matt commented as he sat down on his bed.

you nodded in agreement before grabbing a pair of your sleep shorts and one of matt's many hoodies before walking into his bathroom to change your clothes.

after you had changed your clothes, you walked out of the bathroom and saw matt still sitting in the same position you left him in.

"took you forever," he joked with a grin.

"oh shut up," you chuckled as you sat next to him.

he then kissed your cheek, making you blush.

he smirked, "after almost a year of dating, i still make you blush."

"fuck off," you breathed out with a smile.

he gently pushed you back on his bed, hovering over you with a small grin on his face.

he then flopped down next to you, pulling your body closer to his.

even though it was practically dark in his room, you still saw those same blue eyes you fell in love with staring back into yours.

"what?" you questioned quietly.

he said, "i just love you so fucking much, y'know? i'm so lucky to have you, y/n."

"i'm so lucky to have you, matty," you commented as you lifted your hand up and played with his hair.

as you did so, he just stared at you with nothing but love written on his face.

you met his eyes once more as you removed your hand from his brunet locks, making you think i love this boy so damn much.

"you're the prettiest girl ever," he commented.

you replied, "and you're the prettiest boy ever."

"damn right i am," he jokingly retorted.

"cocky much?" you joked with a laugh.

he scoffed, a goofy grin playing on his lips.

you then suggested, "we should get some sleep, yeah?"

"yeah," he replied as he held you in his arms.

he kissed your forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally your lips before saying, "goodnight baby, i love you so much."

"i love you so much more," you said and you felt yourself drift off next to the boy you loved most. i