surprise

matt's pov

currently chris, nick and i were waiting to get on a flight back to massachusetts so i could surprise y/n.

she thinks we're coming back tomorrow but i just missed my girl too much so we decided to come back a day early.

"you excited, matt?" nick asked, sending me a look.

i nodded, "yeah, i mean, it's been basically a whole month."

chris scoffed, "it's literally been a week and a half."

"same difference," i shrugged.

"no dumbass, it's not," chris argued.

nick butted in, "hey, you can't say anything. you've never been in a relationship."

"neither have you!" chris exclaimed, slapping our older brothers' shoulder.

i rolled my eyes at the little banter they were having, crossing my arms over my chest.

"flight b12 to sommerville, massachusetts now boarding! i repeat, flight b12 to sommerville, massachusetts now boarding!" a flight attendant called out over the loud speaker.

my brothers and i quickly stood up, our plane tickets in hand as we walked up to the podium.

nick and chris handed the lady their tickets, followed by my own before we boarded the flight.

"i call dibs on the window seat!" chris announced as he practically dived into the window seat.

i chuckled before climbing into the middle seat and nick sat in the aisle seat.

we all put on our seat belts as we waited for all the other passengers to board.

"she's gonna be so happy," nick said.

i smiled, looking down at my lap as i felt a blush creep onto my lips.

second person

as you sat on the couch in your living room, playing on your phone, you heard the front door open which made you grow confused, knowing your mom wasn't supposed to be home until later that night.

"hello?" you called out, cautiously standing from your spot.

you then walked over a bit to get a better view of the door, seeing matt and his brothers standing there.

your jaw quickly dropped, not expecting to see your wonderful boyfriend standing in your front door area.

"hi baby," matt grinned as he set down his suitcase.

you let a huge smile slip onto your lips before running toward him and jumping up on him, your legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck.

"what the hell, matthew! i thought you were coming home tomorrow!" you exclaimed, still in shock.

he said softly, "i missed you too much so i convinced my brothers to come home with me."

"yeah, now laura's pissed," chris commented.

nick sighed, "no she's not, shut up, chris."

"i missed you too," you said, ignoring chris' comment, planting a kiss on matt's lips.

he kissed back before pulling away, knowing it would make nick and chris uncomfortable.

"do we not get a hug?" nick asked, faking offense.

you chuckled before hopping off of matt, walking over to the oldest triplet, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"i missed you, y/n," nick said as he let go of you.

you grinned, "i missed you too."

you then moved onto chris, wrapping your arms around his waist as well.

"hey dumbass," he joked as he pulled away.

you joked back, "hey fuckhead."

you then walked over to matt, intertwining your hand with his, resting your head on his shoulder.

"let's watch disney movies," matt suggested. 

you nodded in agreement, seeing as the two other boys did the same.

and that's what you four did, sat on your couch all together, watching disney movies all throughout the night.