jealous

as you sat in the living room of the triplet's house rewatching teen wolf, matt walked into the living room and sat next to you.

"hey baby, what're you watching?" he questioned, looking down at you as his arm rested on the back of the couch.

you replied, "teen wolf."

stiles stilinski came up on the screen and he asked, "isn't that dylan o'brien?"

"yes, he's so fucking hot," you commented, not thinking anything of what you had just said.

matt felt a small pang of hurt and jealousy in his heart, his smile now faltering into a straight line.

"matt?" you questioned as you looked up at him, an unreadable expression laced on his face.

he then stood up and stormed out of the room, making you furrow your brows.

you then paused the tv, wondering as to why matt left so abruptly.

after thinking about it for a moment, it clicked in your head, a small frown forming on your face.

you stood up from your current position and headed up to his room, finding him sitting on his bed, staring at the floor.

"baby?" you questioned, trying to gain his attention but receiving nothing in response.

he just continued to stare at the floor, making your frown grow.

you sat next to him, gently placing your hand on his thigh.

"matt, look at me," you said softly.

he ignored your statement but just continued to stare at the floor.

you then put your pointer finger under his chin, tilting his head up so he could look at you.

"i'm sorry, baby. i didn't think you would've gotten so upset over what i said," you said as he looked into your eyes with a blank expression.

he then said quietly, "i just don't like when you call other men hot. i'm the only one you should be saying that to."

"listen, you're hotter than any celebrity i have a crush on. now stop being dramatic and forgive me you doof," you said, small smiles forming on both of your faces.

he said, "i better be."

"stop being cocky, you asshole," you chuckled.

he let out a laugh before he attacked you with tickles, making you let out a yelp.

he tickled your waist as you struggled to push him off you as you were in a fit on laughter.

he let a toothy grin slip onto his lips as he eventually took his hands from your waist.

"do not do that again," you jokingly warned.

"and why shouldn't i?" he jokingly retorted.

you chuckled, "because it's not nice."

"but i like seeing you laugh," he pointed out.

"the way i love you," you commented.

he questioned, "more than dylan o'brien?"

"more than dylan o'brien," you repeated back as you smiled up at him as he hovered over you.

"well in that case, i love you too," he said with a small smirk.