snoring

you woke up in the middle of the night to a low grumbling noise, making you slightly open your eyes.

you then turned toward matt, realizing that it's him snoring.

you huffed, knowing you'd have to find a way to stop the horrid noise.

you decided on slapping his shoulder, making him instantly wake up.

"what?" he questioned, his voice hoarse.

"you were snoring," you commented quietly.

he muttered, "sorry," before pulling you closer to him, your head resting on his chest while his own rested atop yours.

as you breathed in his scent, you felt yourself slowly drift off to sleep once again.

you woke up once more to that same low grumbling, making you internally groan.

you pulled away from matt, putting your pillow over his face to hopefully drown out the noise, but it did nothing.

you sighed, placing the pillow back in its rightful place before shaking his shoulder, making him instantly wake up again.

"what is it now?" he questioned.

"you're snoring again," you huffed.

he sighed, "sorry baby, i can't help it."

"if i wake up to you snoring again i'm sleeping on the couch," you mumbled before lying down next to him.

he said nothing as he wrapped his arms around your waist, the two of you slowly drifting off to sleep again.

you woke up for the third time that night to matt snoring, making you pissed.

you slowly got up from his bed and grabbed your pillow and the extra blanket that was at the end of the bed before heading to the living room to sleep on the couch.

you set up your makeshift bed before attempting to get comfortable.

once you had gotten comfortable, you slowly fell asleep.

matt's pov

i woke up to the sun shining into the room, making me let out a groan.

i looked over next to me, not seeing y/n.

she's probably making breakfast i thought before getting out of my bed and making my way to the kitchen.

once i had made it to the kitchen, i didn't see y/n, making me grow confused.

i then headed into the living room, seeing her curled up under a blanket, asleep.

"shit," i mumbled.

i walked over to the couch and sat by her legs before gently placing a hand on her thigh.

i watched as her eyes slowly opened before closing due to the amount of light in the room.

"morning, baby," i said softly.

"morning," she muttered before sitting up, giving me a look.

i asked, "why're you on the couch?"

"told you i'd come sleep here if i woke up to you snoring again," she explained, running a hand through her hair.

i sighed, "i'm sorry, babe. forgive me?"

"yes, i forgive you. i can never stay mad at you for that long," she smiled.

"i love you."

"i love you too."