Thinking Siriusly (Sirius Black Love Story)

Throughout this book, the writing and plot get immensely better. Bear in mind, I was 12 when I began this story and am now older, knowing the basics of writing and more. Also, I write most chapter on my iPod, causing a variety of mistakes caused by auto-correct. The spelling, plot, grammar, punctuation, ect., continues to get better with time.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything to do with the Harry Potter universe. The only thing I own is Jamie Amber Potter, Alice Emily Rose (Given to be by hollyberry1999), and many more I make up along the way. Back stories will be made up for legit characters from the actual Harry Potter story.

Plagiarism should be punished. If one finds a story with similar/same characters, plot, ect., it is to be reported to the author of this story, MeAMarauder.

Hopefully, once this book is done, I will be able to edit all the terrible mistakes in this story.

Enjoy this story!

FUCK JK ROWLING.

A/N Hello there Wattpaders! This shall be my first Harry Potter Fan fiction so be nice... It will probably be a while for people to read but I don't care! I only own Amber Potter! The rest goes to J.K Rowling (unfortunately)

Bye!!

~AwesomePegacorn

AMBERS POV

"Come on! You're taking forever!" My twin brother, James, whined coming into my room. I glared at him while trying to put my cat Gemini into her cage.

"I'm sorry, but Gemi won't go in!" I sighed, getting frustrated.
"I hate that cat." James snorted. He shot me a malicious look.

"Gemini is my cat and she's not going anywhere. Understood? Good." I snarled at him. As ironic as it was, I was an animagus in the form of a dog- which I was so tempted to morph into and pounce on James in.

James and I, well, we don't get along. James is a Gryffindor and I am a Slytherin. Mortal enimies, mind you. Although I am a Slytherin, I do have muggle-born friends -even if my Pureblooded friends decide that they aren't worth their time. My name is Jamie Amber Potter which while it is a good name, I instead use my middle name.

"AMBER! JAMES! GET DOWN HERE!" Our mother called up to us. James and I glared at each other and he turned and stalked out of my room without a word. I finally got my gold eyed, midnight furred Gemini in her cage. I grabbed her cage, walked out of my room and down the stairs, finally seeing my mum and dad and brother. "Come on, we are almost late." Dad said grabbing mine and James' trunks and going into the fireplace.

I strolled forward holding the cage still and got into the now green flame lit fireplace after my father left. "James, go with your sister." Mom said as she applied her lipstick. James and I groaned at the same time and he grabbed his owl cage. He joined me in the fireplace and reluctantly wrapped his hand around mind.

"Platform 9 and 3/4!" I shouted as i threw some floo powder down. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on Gemini's cage and James's hand. When we landed, I stepped out and tore my hand from my brothers. I brushed some ash from my hair, and my shoulders while quickly walking away from my pouting, grumbling brother.

"Potter!" I heard the voice of my friend yell. I turned collided into my auburn haired friend Lily.
"Evans!" I replied. We both laughed and hugged eachother tightly. I nearly forgot about the cage I had accidentally dropped; Gemini brought my focus back by hissing and spitting. I let go if Lily and let her out of her cage and placed her in the crook of my arm.
"How are you?" She asked, tentatively petting Gemini.
"I'm fine, James was being a twat." I replied with an eye roll.
"Really? You're figuring that out now?" Lily laughed. I shrugged.
"Of course I already knew. He was just more so this morning." We stopped in front of my parents and I got my dad to make the cage smaller so it can fit in my pocket.