Everything Happens Fast

A/N Yo. Enjoy zee chapter... :) Also, thischapter is dedicated to kaliberry123! She is an amaing friend :P
~AwesomePegacorn

*
"SIRIUS ORION BLACK, YOU GIVE ME MY WAND RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at the smirking boy. He shrugged and stuck it in his back pocket, "Come get it." I gave him a warning look. Our friends were still sitting at the beech tree, laughing at us. He may give away too much... They might find out. He shrugged and made a 'Come At Me' gesture. Sighing in defeat I ran at him, attempting to tackle him to the ground.

The bloody prat caught me! He was holding me and smiling at me. I grinned up at him while James called over to us, "Watch it, Padfoot!" Sirius looked over at James, smirking again, and threw me over his shoulder. He then proceeded to smack my bottom. I gasped and grabbed my wand from his pocket, "I would drop me, Sirius, if I were you." I poked his back with my wand and he shrugged, dropping me on the ground completely. I sat up rubbing my head with a huff. "Ow! That bloody hurt you arse!" I snapped. He sighed and pulled me up, "I'm sorry." I shrugged it off and squeezed his hand quickly before walking back to our group of friends, scowling.

Our friends were laughing at me. "Thanks for asking if I was okay, seriously." I said sarcastically as I sat down next to Remus. I face palmed, "Please don-" "YOU SAID SIRIUSLY!" Sirius bellowed. "I wasn't saying your name, dipshit." I said flatly. He just grinned widely at me before sitting next to me, "Are you... Thinking Siriusly?" I just rolled my eyes. "I'm bored." Alice sighed looking at all of us. I have her a look, "After all Sirius just did to me, you're still bored?" Alice stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding her head, "Yeah, I am." "Well I am too but we must be getting to class." Remus said while glancing at his watch.

"Potions... Yay!" I groaned. I had Potions with Gryffindor's, surprisingly, and I'm pretty good. Guess you have to be if you take it for the NEWT's. Remus, Lily, and Alice took Potions with me while James, Sirius, and that mousy Peter had DADA. We all walked up to the castle and said our goodbyes, walking our separate ways. Before I walked away from Sirius, though, he winked at me and ruffled my hair. I glared at him jokingly before sprinting after my Potion buddies.

"So..." Lily rose her eyebrows suggestively, "you and Sirius?" I rolled my eyes and tried my best to control my blush. "What do you mean? We're friends." I said shrugging. The trio glanced at each other before bursting out in laughing. I rolled my eyes and skipped ahead of them as they made up a name for Sirius and I if 'we were dating'. I stopped myself from laughing out loud at my thought. They had no idea...

*

"What's wrong?" I asked Narcissa during dinner. She looked down, "My arm hurts." Lucius, Bella, Regulus and a few more Slytherins we were sitting with nodded, wincing. "Say, Potter, why didn't you get yours?" I rolled my eyes at Avery, "You are obviously daft. I don't support the big man." Bella gasped an stared at me in lust and anger, "Do not call The Dark Lord that." She hissed. I put my hands up in defence before stuffing my face with mashes potatoes. "Amber, please-" "Cissy, one more word or I'll sic Gemini on you." I growled after finishing my mouthful.

After dinner finished I ended up in the library finishing a potions essay with Regulus who was also in my class. "I've heard some rumours," he drawled, "and I don't like them." I glanced up at him as I dipped my quill in ink, "And they are?" I asked, not really caring. I continued my essay as he said the words I dreaded. "You and-" he said the next word as if it were vile, "Sirius, are dating." He looked at me and I set my quill down, keeping a straight face. I couldn't help it...
I began to laugh in his face.

He looked outraged, "How dare you laugh in my face!" He began fuming and I quieted down, getting looks from other occupants. "I dare, obviously, and first of all... Who told you that?" He shrugged and bit his lip, going back to his essay. "Is name starts with P..." Is all he said all the while smirking. Right away I knew who it was.