Scared (Part One!)

A/N Guys, I really love your comments and votes.... It puts a smile on my face :) ugh i love you all!!!! Anyways, sorry to keep you all waiting so long, I need to post chapters more frequently :/

Okay, I'll get on with the chapter!!!!!

~AwesomePegacorn

Thinking about it now, I should have paid more attention. So much happened so soon- I could have done more. It's my fault, no doubt. If only I had seen it earlier, if only I wasn't so stupid.... They would be fine. All my goddamned fault.

-------3 HOURS EARLIER--------

"ALICE!" I yelled at the Gryffindor as she ran away. She had grabbed my wand and decided it would be hilarious to hide it on me. I punched the wall across from me and leaned against it, angry. Taking deep breaths, I calmed down and held my hand out.

"Accio." I whispered, thinking about my wand. Whipping past my head, me wand slapped right into my hand. Grinning, I hugged it before skipping outside. The Marauders sat at the tree outside and I ran over. Bella and Cissy knew that I was good with James now, after pretending to hate each other for the short while. The first to see me was Peter, who started jumping up and down and waving his arms, yodelling.

I slowed down to a walk and stared at him curiously. What an odd boy.... "Amber!" He shouted finally as I reached them. Sirius, Remus, and James all looked up from the quiet conversation and grinned and waved. I sat down next to Remus and pulled Sirius in front of me. After ordering him to turn around, I started to braid his hair.... Though I didn't tell him.

I winked at the other boys as they stared at me curiously but they shrugged before talking about a tree. "The tree is my favourite!" James shouted merrily. Remus nodded his head, a large smile on his face,
"MY FAVOURITE TREE IS THAT ONE!" Remus screamed as pointed to a random shrub.

"Remus, that's a shrub." I said, quirking an eyebrow. He glanced at it again before saying sheepishly, "I knew that...." As I finished the braid, I ran my fingers through the rest of his hair. It was soft..... Dear Merlin I have to stop. I pushed him slightly and he sat next to me and grinned at me. He didn't even feel the back of his hair where a braid was laying on the rest of his hair.

HE SHALL NEVER KNOW!

**

(1 hour later)

So he finally found out. We were sitting in History of Magic when one of his girlfriends started laughing at him. He felt the back of his head and glared at me, while I grinned back and thanked Merlin that I wasn't even close to him. As Herbology started with Ravenclaw's, Lucius winced, along with Narcissa. Pulling Narcissa slightly so that people are shielded from vision, I pulled her left robe sleeve up and gasped as I saw the vivid snake and skull tattoo, it was moving. I dropped her arm the instant I saw it and turned back towards Professor Lowland.

It was moving! He was strong, so so strong... This is not good, definitely not good. Lucius and Narcissa excused themselves separately and walked out. They needed to see him. Ignoring the gnawing feeling in my stomach, I sat next to a Ravenclaw I believed to be called Tammy. I had no idea what to do, so asking her seemed like the best thing to do.

"What do we do?" I questioned as she grabbed a pointy plant and some scissors. She sighed,
"We have to cut off three of the branches each and examine them." I nodded me head and cut off a pointy branch. That was easy. Snipped another off, and another and nothing happened. I grabbed the branches and examined one while Tammy(?) examined the other.

"Wait," I said looking at Tammy. She looked up,
"Yes?" "What's your name?" Sighing, she replied,
"Caramella." Caramella, Tammy, close enough.

**

Walking outside with Alice, Lily, and The Marauders is fun. Though it is late, it's fun to hear Lily and James bicker. I hadn't seen Narcissa or Lucius or Bella all day and I'm nervous, what if they had died?

We were at the lake just watching the moon rise over the lake. It looked beautiful. Sighing, I leaned my head on Sirius' shoulder and smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder. All we are are bestfriends, nothing more. I need to remember that. Shaking my head and moving it off his shoulder, I leant back on my arms.

In the distance I heard a shout. No one other then Remus and myself had heard. Standing up and claiming I had to sleep, I ran to the castle and change into my animagus. Running back down and into the forest, I heard people yelling and cursing. Slowing into a stop as I came to the middle of the forest, I saw five hooded figures pointing their wands at each other.

This definitely cannot be good.

A/N AH! Part one!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :P I know it's slightly short but I needed to post something....

WAIT FOR THE SECOND PART!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL SIRIUS EVER FIND OUT THAT MILEY ACTUALLY CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL? WILL REMUS EVER WEAR IS FLEE COLLAR?

You guys don't care.

ALL WILL BE REVEALED!

Okay, I love you all!!

AH 5.3K READS OMFM (oh my f**king Merlin)!!!!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

BYE