Amber The Not-Really-An-Angel!

This chapter is so embarrassing.  Read at your own risk of cringe .

AMBER'S POV

Halloween. In the muggle world, it's the best time of year. Free candy, you can dress up, scare people.... Yeah it's fun. But in the wizard world, it's normal. I mean, wizards and witches do observe muggles around Halloween and laugh saying, "Ha! That young muggle dressed up as us looks like my aunt Linda!"

No, all witches an wizards don't have an aunt Linda. It's the first name that came to mind... DON'T JUDGE ME. Okay, well Alice and Sirius gave me candy... You never give me candy unless you want to see some crazy crap happening.

So where are we? Well, what an amazing question. We are at the Halloween Dance of course! Dumbledore, listening to a muggle born student, decided that a Halloween dance would be an amazing idea.

For me it seems like a stupid idea. All you hear are girls squealing. Oh and you always hear this sentence, "I wonder who Sirius Black is going to ask...." Oh how I laugh at these girls. He asks the slutty girls, you know the ones wearing the 'slutty healer' costumes? Poor girls, not knowing what they are getting into....but he didn't ask a girl this time! Wow!

Is it bad that all I see right now are Pegacorns on broom sticks singing, "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR MANE MAKES ME OVERWHELMED!"

You people out there must be wondering why Alice gave me sugar. You may also be wondering if this author is sane.

What?

Anyways, let me go 3 hours earlier (its 10.00 at night). This time is when I was sane... When I was getting ready with Alice because my Slytherwhores won't get ready with me....

3 HOURS EARLIER!

"Alice!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my blond friend decided to transfigure my halo into a turtle. It was a purple turtle. OH! and she used this spell to change my hair to a very bright yellow. What a girl....

"What?" Alice Fortescue asked me. This Alice is one of Lily's friends, and I swear her and Frank Longbottom will get married one day....

"Sorry Alice L, not you. I'm going to kill Alice-Em. She turned my halo into a purple turtle! And look at my hair!" I said frustrated. Alice seemed scared, seeing as I am at the moment a fuming Slytherin.

"She went downstairs." Marlene McKinnon said walking through the door and sitting on her bed. I smiled at them both and ran out, the purple turtle in hand.

"ALICE EMILY ROSE. I WILL PERSONALLY STRANGLE YOU IF YOU DO NOT COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" I screamed again. The people in the Gryffindor common room were giving me weird and scared looks, I probably looked murderous with bright yellow hair and a purple turtle.

"Why can't you turn your hair and the turtle back to normal?" You may ask... Well Alice put on this spell after that basically means that only she can reverse it.

Clever Gryffindor Bitch.

Remus, who was sitting on the couch holding a book with the title, "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." looked up at me and pointed to a chest. I nodded at him and walked over to the floor chest quietly. Everyone in the common room was watching me.

I knocked on it in a rhythm that I had heard from a muggle song.... Two seconds later the end rhythm was knocked back. Alice has to finish things, it cant be left undone. I opened the chest and grabbed Alice by her robes and dropped her on the floor, not hard though,  

"Alice sweetie," I said in a calm voice as if I was talking to a child, "turn my hair back to normal. And turn this damned turtle back into my halo."