*Sigh*

A/N I want to thank you all for understanding. I was extremely close to my grandfather so it's emotionally and physically exhausted me. But, I'm back! I've made this chapter! Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you Fanfics4Turtles for making the new cover! I love it!

Yours Truly,

AwesomePegacorn

Third Person!

*

Amber sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. "Damn," she thought, "gotta get rid of these stupid nightmares." She stood from her bed and stumbled out of her dorm and into the common room. The Slytherin common room was underwater, which was pretty awesome, so it was dimly lit by the green lanterns on the walls giving it a creepy greenish feel. But, Amber was used to it.

She tapped on the medium sized fish tank that held a few fish and a water snake. She never really cared for the fish tank, but the snake was watching her. She stuck her tongue out at it and giggle to herself before sitting on the squishy green couch.

Gemini jumped on her lap, scaring Amber. She let out a breath and patted her kitty, "Where the hell have you've been, missy?" Gemini just purred in response and rolled onto her back. Amber sat there thinking about her nightmare, all the while scratching her cats belly.

It was a dark night, that's how the dream started, and it was pouring rain. Amber was stumbling around the street, breathing quickly and sobbing. She ran towards a random house and ran into the backyard, slamming the gate behind her. She leaned against the wood picnic table and let out a body-racking sob, wrapping her arms around herself. Her hair was sticking to her face as rain poured down on her, but she didn't seem to care. All she wanted to do was stay there and cry.

She looked to the sky and saw the Dark Mark, the snake was baring its fangs as it pushed its head through the skulls mouth. Amber let out yet another sob, but it soon turned into a scream. Suddenly, a spell was shot at her causing her to bleed from her arms, her legs, her stomach, almost every part of her body. She fell to the ground and though her sight was blurry and blotchy, she could make out the pale face of the Dark Lord as he laughed....

Then she awoke. Amber shuddered just thinking about the dream. She had no clue what time it was but she didn't care, she wouldn't be able to sleep after that anyways. She sighed, staring off into the dark waters.

"Amber? What are you doing down here?" A very tired Narcissa said tiredly. Amber looked over her shoulder and shrugged, going back to looking at water, "Had a nightmare. Can't sleep." She sighed. Narcissa sat next to her, "I heard you crying. It woke me up, so I figured I'd come and see if you're alright," she said. Narcissa was actually not that bad. She was caring (when she wanted to be) and not that bad of a person.

"I'm okay. I don't know what it was about, it was really weird. Anyways, how are you?" She wanted to change the subject.

She can't just say, "Yeah, I had a dream about Voldie and now I'm scared!" That wouldn't be good. Narcissa sighed, "Amber, can I tell you something?" Amber furrowed her eyebrows and nodded her head slowly, turning towards her friend, "Of course." Narcissa let out a breath, "Okay.... Um..." She looked extremely nervous, "I-I don't want to be a death eater. Nor do I want to marry Lucius."

Amber started at her with wide eyes, "What?" She said breathlessly. Narcissa sighed once more, "I don't want to. It's terrible being a Death Eater. You have a stupid tattoo on your arm and it's so painful getting it. And Lucius is too demanding and too.... I don't know..... scary sometimes?" She rubbed her left arm as she spoke, her eyes downcast.