No Idea

A/N I've decided to post a chapter because its been a while.

Okay.

I do not own anything that is related to Harry Potter, I only own Amber and others I make up along the way!!

~AwesomePegacorn

*¥*

"Amber?" Remus's voice rang through her ears. She looked up from her charms essay and cocked her head to the side, urging him to continue. He put his quill down and bit on his thumb nervously before looking back up to her. He looked around before leaning over the table, "Do you.... do you like Sirius?"

Amber scoffed and shook her head, "No, of course not!" 'Yes, I do.' Ignoring her mind, she continued her conversation with Remus. He stared at her sceptically before shrugging and continuing on his history of magic paper. It wasn't that obvious, was it?

"Hey Remus, can you- oh hello Amber." Amos Diggory, the Hufflepuff Quidditch team Captain walked over to their table. Amber gave a slight wave before continuing her essay. Amos started asking Remus if he could help him with his Herbology but Remus declined, stating that he was no good at it. I sighed and looked up,
"I can help you. Herbology is no problem for me." He grinned and told me to meet him here after dinner and walked away.

"I don't like him Remus." I said sternly as Remus asked me once again about Sirius. I finished off my paper and rolled it up, placing my things and the paper in my bag. "See you later." I sung as i stood and walked out of the library. I walked down to my common room to drop my bag off so I could go to the lake. The weird thing about the Slytherin common room is that the door to enter changes. It could be just a stone wall or a portrait of Salazar Slytherin. I found it weird and stupid, why couldn't it just pick one?

(A/N Just realized that my writing turned from Third Person to First..... Hmm... Enjoy..... Oh and I have no idea what I put for the access point of the Slytherin Common room.... Enjoy...)

Today, Salazar was sitting in a green room holding a glass of red wine. I rolled my eyes and whistled to get his attention. He looked down at me and sniffled,
"Password?" "Serpente." I spoke. He nodded his head and the portrait opened, letting me walk in. I nodded my head at a couple students before running up the steps and into the girls dorm.

The Slytherin girls dorm was dark and the walls were made from black stone. To light up the room, there was an underwater window which showed the murky green water. There was also lamps on each girls night table and the bedding was a deep green with white silk pillow cases. I loved the green curtains, I could just pull it around the bed if I don't want to converse or if I was going to sleep.

I dropped my beg on my newly made bed (thanks to house elves) and put the ink pots and quills into my nightstand drawer. Narcissa walked up and started talking to me about Lucius to which I smiled and nodded, this happened regularly so I knew what to do. "I gotta go, Dumbledore wants me." I said quickly. She nodded her head and said her goodbyes as I left the room.

<><><>

I changed into my animagus and ran around the grounds, avoiding the whomping willow. I saw Lily and Alice walking down to the lake so I ran towards them. I tackled Alice and pawed at her arm as she screamed in surprise. "It's so cute!" Lily squealed as she leaned down to pet me. I got off of Alice and nuzzled her hand,
"Yeah, well the mutt just tackled me." Alice grumbled.

They led me to the tree which was taken by the marauders. I cursed in my head, if they dare to tell Lily or Alice I swear they are done for. "Hello," Alice said as she sat down across from Sirius. The boys echoed their greeting as Lily and I sat down also. James, Sirius, and Remus smirked at me,
"Who's this?" Sirius asked as he whistled for me to come over to him. I obliged and laid my head in his lap, giving him a glare. Lily shrugged,
"It's a random dog. It tackled Alice here and we decided to bring it with us."

"I think we should give it a name..." James said as he rubbed my stomach. Remus pretended to stroke his fake beard, "Hmm.... I wonder." The group laughed and started throwing out names.

"Tabby?" Questioned Alice. I barked in disgust and shook my head which caused the group to laugh, "Boo boo?" James asked laughing. Again I shook my head. "Jake?" "It's a girl Peter." Lily said flatly. The round boy's mouth formed an 'o' and he continued muttering about bunnies eating cake.

"Simona?" "Taylor?" "Charlotte?" "Amber?" "Jamie?" I shook my head to all the names and shot a glare at James and Sirius. Lily groaned and leaned back while Alice grabbed my hind paw and rubbed her thumb over it, grinning,
"I got it!" They all stared at her, urging her to continue.

She lifted the paw slightly to show a light pink heart. Oh! I forgot about that scar! It's a long story, I might tell it sometime.... Anyways, Alice grinned before saying slyly,
"Sweetheart." After a few moments, everyone burst out laughing before nodding their heads and I also nodded my head. I stood and ran away from them, I wanted to hang out with them in human form.

They don't like you, why would they? Michelle taunted.

Well, they are my friends... I though back defensively.

She laughed evilly and I shook my head to get her voice out I my head, I don't need this. Changing back into myself, I skipped down to the lake and sat next to Sirius. "Hey guys!" I said happily.

"Hey Sweetheart." Sirius winked. Alice and Lily gave me confused looks but I shook my head and leaned against the tree. I'm not telling them anytime soon.

<><><><>

Finally, it was dinner and I was sitting with Bella. She's quite sensible if you get to know her, otherwise she's a crazed sadistic freak. Fine, she was a crazed sadistic freak... It's all I can say about her. She was rambling on about how she was going to serve her Master while I nodded my head and had some broccoli and cheddar soup. It was good soup.

I like soup.

It's good.

"What do you think, Amber?" Bella asked, glancing at me as she ate her steak like a proper lady. I nodded my head and swallowed my soup,
"Yes, I think he would reward you greatly." I basically guessed, I wasn't listening at all.

She smirked and nodded her head, "Of course!" She started talking again but I stood and told her I had to help Amos with Herbology. She sniffed and nodded her head before turning towards Barty Crouch Jr, a third year. I walked over to Amos and told him I was ready to tutor him and we left to go to the green houses.

<_>

Amos was horrible at Herbology, and he's a Hufflepuff! It makes no sense to me. It was about 8:30 when we finished and I was on my way back to the Slytherin common room, it was kind of late and I needed to go fast before I got caught by a teacher or Prefect.

I began to think about random things, someone called Bray Wyatt and his weird friends being one of my thoughts but they were mostly revolved around my stupid crush. I wanted to slap him in the face but at the same time I wanted to give him a biiiiiiig hug.

I'm just as confused as you.

A/N C'mon guys, I thought you loved me? Ah whatever, how about 7 comments all from different people and 7 votes? Not much, so I think you can do it.

Hope school is fair to you all.

Oh, pleeeeaaaase everyone, go follow and read my friend Tigerlily22 's story's, she's a good author and I need to repay her so... Yeah.

Alright, I love them comments, fans and votes! Ill dedicate a chapter to you if you comment! Hm... Yeah, that's good!

Bye bye, AwesomePegacorn.