New Friends and Problems

A/N I'm happy to see that there are A LOT of reads! I'm also surprised... Uh anyways, thanks to those of you who commented! Your comments make me smile! I only own Amber Potter and more I make up along the way, the rest is JK Rowlings. Oh, and Thank You to hollyberry1999

~AwesomePegacorn

Once Amber was out of the hospital wing, she felt amazing. Yes, she does have scars now seeing as magic cannot take them away, but a concealment spell can easily hide them.

It has been two weeks, and she has not spoken to any of the Marauders, though she would get a half smile from Remus, and a nod of the head from Sirius. Amber couldn't wait till the next full moon, that is if the invite her again.

Either way, she will sneak in the Shrieking Shack next month if the invite her or not. But, one thing that makes Amber smile is that next week is Halloween!

So right now Amber is in DADA, it has just started. This year Slytherins had DADA with Gryffindors... And today they were having a review on Boggarts.

Amber was nervous, when she has first encountered a boggart, it first turned into her parents telling her that they hate her, and that they love James more, and that they wish she was never born. Then, it changed to James.

He said rude and mean things, things he had said to her before. Amber just casted the spell, "Ridikkulus!" And he turned into a clown who was making a balloon animal.

"Line up class. Single file line." Professor Stealing said. The Slytherins and Gryffindors lined up, the Slytherins giving the Gryffindor dirty looks and vice versa.

Just Ambers luck, she ended up behind Sirius.

"Hey, hey, hey Jamie! Guess what!" Sirius said turning around and poking her arm.

Amber crossed her arms and sighed. "Yes Black?" Sirius grinned and said cheekily, "Chicken butt!" Then he burst out laughing and turned around.

James and him started to discuss some stuff and things (A/N Walking Dead Reference;) ) while Amber watched the first kid, and he was Gryiffindor.

When he walked up, and Prof Stealing opened up the chest, and giant snake slithered out, making the Slytherins laugh.

"Mr Stoff, say 'Ridikkulus'!" Stealing said encouragingly.

The boy aimed his wand at the snake, and chanted, "Ridikkulus!" The snake turned and turned and turned again, and it turned into a giant green tornado, an when it stopped it was a knotted together.

That got some kids laughing. After the next four or five kids, it was Sirius' turn.

The Sorting hat appeared, and it shouted, "SIRIUS BLACK! I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE! YOU ARE SLYTHERIN!" Sirius stared at it, horrified. Then, the hat changed to a lady with greying black hair with a stiff posture.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK! We have decided that you are our favourite son!" She said, she was smiling widely. Sirius aimed his wand at her, and shouted, "RIDIKKULUS!" The lady then had a sour expression, and she started to mutter darkly.

When Sirius stepped away, Amber stepped up. After a few moments, the boggart turned into her parents.

"We never loved you... Then again, why would we love an abomination like you? Not even in Gryffindor," that hit Amber. It then changed to her grandparents from her moms side.

"Why would we love someone as ugly and stupid as you?" Amber stepped back a little. The whole class had gone quiet as they watched her.

It then changed to James, making the real James step behind her.

"Everything I say? Yeah, it's true. I hate you. I hate you so much." Boggart James said. Finally, Amber raised her wand and whispered, "Ridikkulus." It turned into a stag chasing a butterfly, but it kept falling.

James hesitated, before putting his hand on his sisters shoulder. She turned and jerked his hand off.

"Class dismissed." Professor Stealing said. Everyone nodded, still watching the bother and sister who stood face to face.

"I said class is dismissed!" Stealing shouted, she grabbed Ambers upper arm and shooed everyone out.

"Are you alright Jamie?" Amber nodded her head slightly, and walked out of the classroom after getting her things.

"You can talk to me, remember that." Professor said before Amber left. Amber turned and nodded her head in thanks, and gave her a smile before walking out.

Regulus, Narcissa, and Lucius were waiting outside go her, so when she got out Regulus pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Amber nodded her head and pulled away.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's not a big deal-" Amber tried, but Narcissa cut her off, "Not a big deal? It showed your family saying they hate you!" Amber just shook her head.

"It's fine." Narcissa muttered something inaudible.

Amber rolled her eyes as they continued walking, Regulus' arm around her shoulders.

As they turned the corner for Transfiguration, the bumped in-literally-to a girl about their age. She had blond hair that came up just below her shoulders, and warm brown eyes.

The girl stumbled back and started to speak, and she started to slightly jump. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, oh my you four are Slytherins and you are the sister of James Potter, oh I am so sorry for walking into you, I'll just turn around and continue to transfiguration, is that where you four are goin-" Amber cut her off with a small laugh.

"It's okay, really. Reg, Cissy, Lucy, I'll meet you in Trans. I want to talk to her." Regulus smirked, and nodded his head. He kissed her on the cheek an the three Slytherins continued walking.

The girl stared at Amber, nervousness clear in her eyes, an she opened her mouth to speak but Amber spoke instead, "I'm not going to hurt you. Listen, you seem pretty awesome... Want to hang out sometime?"

The girl immediately relaxed and nodded her head, "Yeah, sure that'd be awesome. By the way, my name is Alice Emily Rose." Amber shook her hand, "And, as you know, I'm Amber. Well, my name is Jamie but everyone calls my Amber."

Then, like that, both girls skipped off to Transfiguration talking about their houses and stuff like that.

A/N I'm sorry for the short chapter!! I've had so much home work! I want to say thank you to hollyberry1999 for giving me Alice Emily Rose. THANK YOU. Okay, i have to go to school now, so byee!

PS If you want another chapter, comment and vote. I'll need at least 3 comments and 3 votes.... I need to know that people are reading even if there are 655 or something reader reading this!