Scared (Part Two!)

A/N This chapter is for CassieXCX and My_Name_Is_Cookie because they are just so sweet an amazing and ugh are my uniwhore's (Don't worry, it's a good thing!) I HOPE YOU TWO ENJOY THIS UPDATE ITS SLIGHTLY SAD!

AND DON'T WORRY, I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENT, THANK YOU ALL <3

**

Shit. "I swear, I will kill you now." A voice hissed. It was one of the five. All five dropped their wands before turing and walking my way, and it was then when I realized that they were Death Eaters. I ran back to the castle before they came near me and turned back human, before running to Dumbledores office.

"Password?" The gargoyle asked. "I DON'T KNOW JUST LET ME IN!" The gargoyle stared at me for a moment before hopping to the side, letting me pass. I walked up the stairs as they moved and opened the door. "Headmaster, Death Eaters are coming. Five of them." I gasped. Dumbledore stood and walked towards me, a frown on his face,

"How do you know?"

"IT'S NOT IMPORTANT! You have to round up some teachers and get them!" He shook his head with a smile,

"My dear Jamie, you must be imagining things." I shook my head violently,

"Headmaster, you have to come right now! Please!" He finally followed me out onto the grounds and I pointed towards the small group.

Dumbledore sighed and took out his wand, pointing it towards the group. He was about to shoot a spell when they all disappeared. "Ms Potter, I believe they left." Grumbling, I nodded my head while Dumbledore went back to his office. Something is not right, they can't just disappear! Sighing, I walked back to the castle.

"Jamie..." A voice whispered. I looked around and saw nothing. Maybe I'm going crazy. Shaking my head, I walked more quickly towards the common room before someone pulled be backwards, a hand covering my mouth. My eyes were covered and I bit my captors hand but they didn't release me. A door shut and I was dropped to the ground.

I clawed at the cloth over my eyes and tore it off. I glared around the room until I found the shape of a person just a few feet away from me. I grabbed my wand and lit it up, pointing it at my captor. It was a hooded figure, five behind it. I stepped back, scared of what would happen to me if I had said something.

"Jamie...." A voice hissed in my ear. I turned and turned but saw nothing, the six hooded figures were still in their spots. Four of them were shaking. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" I said. My voice didn't waver, which I was happy about. A cold, shrill laugh drawled through the darkness as I put my wand into my pocket.

Someone silenced the room so no one can hear me. "Oh Jamie, I've been waiting for this encounter." A cold voice said softly, though I could hear it loud and clear. I knew who it was and I was definitely not happy about it.

**

Third Person POV!!

Amber stood with her back pressed to the wall, her head facing downwards with her eyes closed tightly shut. She could not bare to see what his face looked like up close. She wondered what would happen if she refused him... She had heard of unspeakable things happening. "Look at me." His voice was soft yet very intimidating. Amber was in a nightmare that had just only started...

**

The five Gryffindors were walking back to their common room when they heard some slight bit of commotion come from a room not far off before it stopped. Remus stepped towards the door hesitantly, he was a prefect but he was unsure if he wanted to just bust into the room. What if it was a couple who were.... 'getting some' and he had interrupted them? He glanced at his fellow Gryffindors and they shrugged.

"Okay, I'll open the door and we all jump in?" Sirius said. They all nodded. Lily and Alive hid behind James and Remus as Sirius opened the door.... It was locked. Lily rolled her eyes and unlocked it with a flick of her wand. Screaming came from the room, a very familiar scream. The five ran in, pointing their wands in the direction of the scream.

Amber lay upon the ground before him, sobbing. They all rushed towards her, not noticing the door shutting behind them. James was shaking his sister, trying to get her to say something. Remus, Sirius, Lily, and Alice surrounded the siblings. "Get up." A wand was pointed at James' throat. He stood, glaring at the hooded figures that forced them to their feet. They pushed them away from Amber, but they could still see her trembling on the floor.

"Your sister is very strong willed." Said the figure which was caressing Amber's face. She whimpered and buried her head into her arms. James growled, forcing himself forwards. A stunning spell went his way and he hit the floor in a heap, Lily and Alice screaming. Sirius and Remus went to help their friend but wands were pointed at them.

"How sentimental." The same voice cooed as the figure looked between the body of Amber and James. Sirius put his hand on his pocket where his wand was hidden, getting ready for whenever he saw a break. "Jamie, dear," a female voice cooed bending down to look at the face of Amber. A candle was lit so they could see the masks of Death Eaters and a very pale face with blood red eyes, "time to get up." Amber groaned and tried to push the female Death Eater away but the woman cackled and grabbed Amber's arms.

"Look at me, Jamie." Her voice was strict and cold. Amber turned her head toward the woman but did not open her eyes which tears were spilling from. "Either you look at me or your friends will be hurt." Amber took in a sharp intake of breath and opened her eyes. She looked at the faces of her friends and to the masked faces of the Death Eaters, to her brother lying on the floor. She covered her mouth with her hand and glared at the woman in front of her.

"That's a smart girl! Now, Jamie, the Dark Lord would love to have you join him. Yes or no?"

"No, now fuck off." Amber rasped. She knew she shouldn't have said that. A frustrated sigh and an unforgivable curse was shot at Amber, causing her to scream out in pain and thrash on the floor. Lily, Alice, Remus, and Sirius flipped out. They all took out their wands and started to battle the five Death Eaters.

By the end of the duel, they were all sporting new looks. Bloody noses, scratches, even some broken bones. "We shall leave now. Don't think we'll ever be gone." the woman said before she and the Death Eaters left. Amber dragged herself towards her friends and brother and sat there crying.

A/N Oh wow that was a step up from what I usually write. Wow.

I was writing this during the commercials during The Walking Dead so maybe that's why it's slightly dark...

Oh well.

Ugh Norman Reedus please marry me.

Anyways, PLEASE;

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN

BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYTHING Y'ALL DO.

Okay. More than 10 comments and 10 votes (and I mean real comments) and I'll update? It shouldn't be that hard!!

AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING... REMUS WAS NOT WEARING HIS FLEA COLLAR!

Okay I'll shut up. Bye!!