Potions Suck

A/N I'm gonna have a QNA so go to the last A/N and comment a question!

*

F*ck this f*cking shit.

This is bullshit.

Today in Potions, Professor Slughorn has assigned us an essay that is 20 inches long and due the day after tomorrow. And what on earth is it about?

The Draught of the Living Dead.

How am I supposed to write a 20 inch essay about the potion when it basically has like two functions? I groaned and buried my head in my hands, very un-impressed.
"Alright, Amber?" I glanced up at Regulus who was standing I front of the desk I was sitting at in the library.

I groaned again and shook my head, showing him the 7 inches I already wrote,
"I'm supposed to write 20 inches on the Draught of the Living Dead."
He grimaced and handed back my essay,
"I am honestly not looking forward to-" he winced, "-to next year."

I nodded my head and tried to write some bullshit,
"This potion can also be used to get rid of any unneeded pests in your house. Of course, pests as in boggarts not a younger sibling."
I showed Regulus and he shook his head,
"You have a dark sense of humour, Amber."
I shrugged,
"Maybe. Now get going, send a letter to your beloved Dark Lord so I can finish this hell."

He nodded and left with a look of regret. I shook my head after him and began to try and make up some more crap.

*

"Did you guys finish the essay from hell?" Sirius asked the group of us. The Marauders, Lily, Alice and I were sitting down by the beech tree. I elbowed him, I was leaning on him,
"Don't bring that up." I grumbled cuddling into his side. James gave Sirius a look but Lily reached over and playfully slapped James' arm. I smirked at James and kissed Sirius' cheek just to piss him off.

"Going back to the matter of the essay, I have in fact finished it." Lily said proudly. Remus nodded his head,
"Same. It wasn't that bad once you actually..." I ignored him after that and focused on someone watching us from a near by rock. "What's wrong?" James asked me. I turned my head towards him not taking my eyes off the person.

"Someone is watching us." I said angrily. Lily followed my line of vision and gasped slightly at the person. Sirius, James, Remus, an the ever so quiet Peter stood and began to walk towards the person. But the kid ran, he ran back to the castle. I stared confused at the four boys who looked at each other.

"That was weird..." Alice mumbled. Lily and I nodded in agreement. The boys then took off in a run, after the person. The three of us stood and started to call them back but they ignored us and ran through the castle. I turned towards Lily and Alice, throwing my hands up in the air,
"Are you kidding me?" They shook their heads.

The three of us ran after the boys but we were caught short by the chiming of the bell. It was last period. I groaned,
"See you guys at dinner." Lily and Alice said their goodbyes and I basically ran to Charms, my bag was continuously banging against my thigh.

"Late, Ms Potter. 10 points from Slytherin." Flitwick said disapprovingly when I walked in. I made a face and sat down next to a random Ravenclaw. Narcissa gave me a 'what the hell?!" look from across the room but I just rolled my eyes and took out my Charm's book, ink pot, and some parchment for notes.

*

"Who was it?" I asked Sirius. I was sitting with the group at dinner. The four boys shrugged,
"He had a head start. Couldn't get to him." Sirius said with a yawn. James nodded,
"Damn shame. I was gonna try out that new jinx. Guess it's up to Mr Long Nose over there to try it out." James said smirking at Snape. I rolled my eyes and threw a chip at him.

Lily went slightly ridged at the mention of Snape. Remus elbowed James' side and James got the message,
"Oh. Sorry." He said awkwardly. Lily shook her head,
"I'm okay. It's alright." Lily said angrily. Alice looked at us in confusion,
"What happened with Snape?" I glanced at Lily and began to explain,
"One day I was with Lily and Severus by the lake. The Marauders came down and decided to tease Snape. They went as far as suspending him in the air by his ankle, and pulling down his trousers."
I looked James and Sirius who were trying to look innocent but failed miserably.
"Anyways, I forced them to put him down and when Lily and I had went to help Severus up... He had called Lily a Mudblood," I said easily but I could see the uncomfortable shifts of Lily and Alice. Even Peter, who's father is a muggle.
"He called me a pathetic blood traitor, nothing I couldn't handle. But saying the m-word... It's disgusting. Only the most foul souls would say it. And so, since then, Lily refuses to speak about him and Jamsie feels the need to make Snape suffer."

Alice looked quite astonished. Maybe because I had said Mudblood, maybe because she hasn't known how terrible Snape was. It would be unknown, I guess.
"Oi, you Slytherin. Go back to your table!" A Gryffindor, Hank Lenex, a seventh year, called over to me. I ignored him.

"You're kind isn't needed here, Slytherwhore." There were a few snickers from Hank's friends until I went to stand but Sirius pushed my down, pointing his wand at them. James and Remus joined him, Peter squeaking out,
"You're messing with the wrong gang, you stupid cheese potato!"

I gave him the most peculiar look. Mental note, stay away from Pettigrew...

A spell was cast but it wasn't from the boy's wands. It was from Avery. I watched as Slughorn briskly walked over to Avery and McGonagall hurried over to Hank who was sporting a new look of boils. He was hurried off to the Hospital Wing. I leaned into Sirius who sat back down, my eyes still locked with Avery's even though he was getting chastised. He smirked at me.

Slughorn walked back to the staff table and I stood, walking towards the Slytherin table after the hall was full of chatter once more. I had told my Gryffindor friends I had some matters to clear up at my table. I sat next to Paul Bulstrode and Avery.
"What was that for?" I asked him quietly as the plates cleared and dessert appeared.
"I'm just looking out for the soon to be servant." He smirked evilly at me. I gave him a death glare,
"What do you mean?" He let out a laugh, "I mean that the Dark Lord is awaiting you, Amber. He finds you quite special. He wants you to be at his waiting hand." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him back in disgust,
"I refuse to become a Death Eater, Avery. Nice try, though."
I went to stand but he grabbed my wrist,
"I'd be careful, Potter. He knows all about you." He licked his lips before letting me go and turning away. I grabbed his arm and turned him back towards me,
"What will he do to me? If I refuse again?" I asked. My voice almost cracked.

Avery laughed loudly,
"He'll hurt the ones you hold close to your heart." His eyes flickered behind me and I looked back, seeing my friends casting me questioning looks. I shook my head at them.
"How can I stop him from hurting them, my family?" My voice was shaking. I didn't have to ask to know the answer.

"Become the Dark Lord's most loyal servant and he will most likely spare your sorry excuse for family and friends." I averted my eyes to the ground, thinking.

"How long until he tries to get me again?" I asked hurriedly, sitting back down next to him. He looked to Bellatrix who wasn't that far,
"How long until he comes back for her?" Bella knew exactly what he was talking about.

"He comes at the end of July." I paled slightly. "What're you thinking, Potter? Scared?" Avery taunted me. I bit the inside of my cheek,
"Of course not. Just wanted more time." I said steadily.

More time is all I need. June is in two months and I have no damn idea if I'm going to be able to get out of this conundrum.

*

ARGH!

Voldemort's comin' for Amber! Shit yo!

Look! I updated! Ha!!!

BTW I HAVE A QnA SO ASK QUESTIONS AND I SHALL ANSWER IN A A/N CHAPTER!

(104 followers/fans?!?! WOW!)

Love ya!

~AwesomePegacorn