Problems and Stuff

A/N I'm still fangirling. Asdfkska I'm not even kidding. I'm never going to let ANYONE touch the lollypop Norman Reedus gave me, because I fear they would drop it or eat it.

Nor the signed picture, I fear my friend may steal it even though he put my name on it.

Yep.

So, last chapter I said I may put my stories on hold because of school.... Though in reality, most times when I was in the computer lab at school, I was typing a chapter. Wow, I'm such a badass.

So onto the sucky chapter, I warn you of the weirdness and confuzzledness that I can conjure while I am still in awe of what had happened yesterday at Fan Expo.

Prepare yourselves you brave, brave souls.

~~~

What...?

What the hell.....

I don't- I don't get it.

These were my thoughts as I tried to transfigure a porcupine into a chair. Every time I tried, the seat of the chair would still have pointy thingies thats on the porcupines back on it and it would have eyes. McGonagall wasn't very impressed the first time I tried. It still had legs and it's head and I had tried to feed it a caramel cobweb. Not my fault, the thing looked starved!

I groaned and tried again after Professor MG turned it back into a porcupine. I wasn't the only one struggling, I mean Peter, another 5 Gryffindor's, and 2 Slytherin's were failing also. I focused on a chair as I said the incantation and pointed it at the porcupine.

FINALLY! It turned into a chair and Sirius sat on it. He yelped and jumped off as I looked at the seat of the chair. It was nothing but red velvet and when I ran my hand over it, there was nothing spiky. I glare at Sirius before calling McGonagall over to inspect mine. "Finally, Ms Potter, I'm impressed. Good job. I award you 10 points for Slytherin." I fist pumped before I sat down on the chair and sighed.

Those stupid thoughts about him were clouding my head. Why can't I get him out of my head? It's not fair. As I've said, he has no interest in me so why should I even try.

"Amber." I jumped as I heard my name. I looked to my left and saw Sirius grinning and I rolled my eyes,

"Yes Black?" I had to keep up the act, Slytherins are around.

"I wanted to know if I could speak to you later." He said quietly. I nodded my head slightly and stood as the final bell rang. "I want 6 inches on how this may be useful in times on my desk by Monday." Professor MG said before we collected our belongings and left.

THIRD PERSON POV! YES!

Amber briskly walked out of the room, her friends walking the opposite direction of her. They understood she needed some space, they have been around her constantly for weeks. It was just her Slytherin friends, though, she had hardly seen Lily or Alice. Amber stopped and waited for Sirius to catch up.

"Sirius," Amber thought as she sighed, "a new girlfriend every week." She shook her head as she saw flashes of him and almost every single girl he's been with. The teen himself caught up with her not even a minute later. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" She asked as they both started to walk once more. Sirius glanced backwards and saw James give him a thumbs up and Remus grin. He scowled at them and linked his arm with Amber's, and started skipping.

She chuckled and joined him in skipping, and they skipped into the courtyard. "Lets go to the Quidditch Pitch, more private." Sirius told her as he stopped skipping and dragged her there. She rolled her eyes and started to run, making him run with her.