Prologue

Wassup my bitches, my name is Valentinus Hermosa Garcia aka Val aka the badgirl aka the crazy girl aka psycho aka the mafia princess.

When I was 6 my family sent me away to boarding school. We were once a happy family and I once a happy girl.
We would play pranks on each other and have family nights until one day that all stopped.

I have seven other brothers and I have only talked to 2 of them. I didn't know why they started hating me but now I now I just don't give a fuck. I stopped caring 9 years ago when I thought they were coming back.

They thought that I didn't know about the mafia but I have known since I was 2. I know you're wondering how I knew that at a young age, well, I am kind of the most intelligent girl in my school and I bet I am even more intelligent than Einstein,

okay back to the story

While other children were trying to learn how to speak, I was busy hacking into secret services and people's accounts and while they were trying to walk in a straight line without falling, I was jumping off buildings.

My family does not know about this and I intend to keep it that way. Now back to what's currently happening, I am in the office after I had set the school lab on fire, for the 5th time. The princ-a-bitch has had enough of me and has declared me officially expelled from her school. The worst part out of all this is that she is calling my parents and now I have to go home.

Ugh, fuck my life