"Mother"

"She carried you for nine months, went through labour pains and birthed you. She has a natural sense of caring, of loving you and she shall love and care for you, forever. That's what a mother or mom is and does"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Val's POV

It's been days since the family prank day and it's been quite interesting.

We were all right now hanging out as a family and all.

"Hey, Val?"

"Yeah" I responded turning to him

"Why haven't you called mom by mother?" He asked with a confused look

"Well that's because she's not my mother" Everything stopped. The whole world stood to a stand still.

Every single person looked at me when I said that. Mom had a shocked yet hurt look and everyone looked mad, confused and sad.

"She finally reveals her true colours" Kade commented

"Why?"

"Well because when I was walking to the park one day, a kid came up to me and sat next to me. So we started talking and then he, out of the blue, said "Did you know that you can't call your mom your mother" and I asked "why not?" and he said "because your mother is not your biological mom but just a person that acts like your mom" and then I asked "so you're telling me that I mustn't call my biological mom by mother but by mom because mother means that it's not your biological mom but a person you call your mom" and he responded with a confident "yes" and from then on I have stopped calling mom by mother"

Everyone looked at me like I had just said I'm going on a diet, which by the way is never.

"What?" Someone broke the silence and I didn't bother knowing who

"You know what, never mind" with that I walked away to my room

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Okay Val, you have to copy what I say but the opposite, okay" Santi said to me as he sat next to on the couch.

"Okay, but what for? " I asked him

"I bet I can make you say I'm beautiful or handsome " he said confidently that I almost felt bad for the guy, key word almost.

"Whatever floats your boat" I said while shrugging and faced him as he did the same

"Hi"

"Bye"

"Good morning"

"Bad night"

"Far"

"Near"

"Open"

"Close"

"Back"

"Forth"

"Up"

"Down"

"Bright"

"Dark"

"Sun"

"Moon"

"Start"

"Finish"

"Negative"

"Positive"

"Pretty"

"Ugly"