Happy death day

Val's POV

You know that moment when you realize that everything in your life is moving too fast or when you are completely oblivious to your surroundings and forgot about the past, No, well that is me.

Today is my birthday well more like death day. I haven't celebrated my birthday in 2 years and not because I had no one to celebrate with, it's because on this day 2 years ago my life changed drastically.

I got dressed in sweat pants and a black t-shirt and put my black oversized hoodie that reaches mid thigh. I put my hair in a messy bun and my face is clear of makeup, not even eyeliner or mascara is visible.  

I told my family that I don't celebrate my birthday and although they wanted to ask questions, they thankfully didn't but that doesn't mean that they cannot celebrate Tino's.

I walked downstairs and sat down for breakfast without a word. I could feel their gazes on me but I ignored them. When I was done I walked out the house with my brothers.

On the way to school it was quiet and awkward. As soon as we made it to school I jumped out of the car before it even stopped. I ignored my brothers calling me and walked inside the building making my way to my first class.

I sat down and put my head on my desk ignoring my surroundings. The bell rang and the students filled the class but I still didn't raise my head.

The teacher entered and started the lesson and I zoned out. He tried asking me questions or even waking me up but I ignored him.

When the bell rang I woke up from my seat and rushed out of the class and to my next.

They tried talking to me but I wasn't listening until it was time for lunch. I sat down the table and stared into space with a blank look.

"What's wrong with her?" A voice said but there was no traces of concern

"She just doesn't feel herself baby" Dario responded.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Dario now has a girlfriend that is obviously fake and wants his money but the boy is head over heels and even my family loves her, well except Tino and Iz.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I ignored that person but no they don't understand that I don't want to talk.

I turned and saw Stacey looking at me.

"Soooo...What crawled up your ass and died?" She asked. I know she's trying to irritate me but the others don't know that, they think that she is trying to lift my mood

I mentally scoffed, trying to lift my mood my ass

I just looked at her with my blank look. She kept on asking me questions until I had enough and woke up from my seat and went out of the cafeteria. I decided to skip school for the rest of the day and went to my secret spot that no one knows about not even my twin.

I entered the forest and there they were, my ride or die

Shadow and Danger

(Shadow^)

(Danger^)

Shadow is pure black and Danger is grey. I found them a year ago and ever since they have been my family. They just arrived and now at least I know I am not alone.

I sat down and pet them both and they purred. They are both the alpha's of their pack and I am so proud of them.

As I pet them I think of how my life was 2 months ago before I came to live with my family. I can say that it was fine but I knew that I wanted nothing to do with that boarding school since it was so corrupt. I'm glad that my family wanted me back because I don't know what I would have done if I were to stay there for another year.

I know I was expelled but not really. They posed it as expulsion but if my parents didn't want me I would have blown up the school and I would still not be expelled because they needed me.

I am an asset to them and they make money out of me. My life was not the greatest but I guess I had to learn the hard way. When I realized that school just ended, I woke up with my wolves and stretched my legs preparing to run.

I brought Storm forward and she took over running with the wolves. We arrived at my house and they went back home. I walked through the door after I took back control and walked through the door.

I ignored them all and I went to my room and locked the door behind me. I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I took my phone out and plugged in my AirPods and played my playlist which consists of songs by the rapper named Totty Wat.

I played 'trust'

"You took my heart and you ripped it apart
When I tried to turn nothing to something
I told you I wanted you from the start
But you thought a nigga was just bluffing
Everybody told me that you wasn't the one
You were shining bright just like the sun
But I never listen
Now I'm reminiscing
On the times when we was having fun

I don't know who to trust
I don't know who to love
I don't know where the time went
Need a little time to adjust"

This song related to me so much because no one told me about the evilness that the world holds. They abandoned me and I had to fight by myself. I trusted bad people and this is where it got me. I always get those 'what ifs' questions, like:

What if they hadn't sent me away? Would I still be that old Valentinus? Would I be all hugs and giggles? Would I still be happy and not filled with emptiness?