Assume

Val's POV

"I did the best I was able to do
I focused on me, I don't care what you do
I ran up my money don't care what you think
I'ma do what I want I don't care what you do
So don't be so quick to assume
If the foot don't fit right in the shoe
I don't know what you want me to prove but, I know that you want me to lose yeah

I'm getting money
These niggas be hating on me
I can tell that they want me to lose, yeah
I don't know I can trust cause everybody turn their back on me that's cool,yeah
I got the money the loot, yeah
Sipping Dasani no juice, yeah
I did this all on my own
I can do it again and again I can't lose, yeah

I tried so hard(I tried)
I went so far(I went)
I know life's hard(I know)
I know it's hard(I know)
I work so hard(I work)
I made it far(I made)
I won't give up(I won't)
I know it's hard(I know)"

This song literally says that there are people that just assume things and it's right. They assumed that I was being a brat or whatever but am I going to let their words get to me, No.

I don't have time for people who just think that they are the only ones that have problems or have worse pasts than others that they think it is best that they hurt them.

I know that I didn't tell them my reasons but I just can't trust them right now, I mean, I just met them 2 months ago and I can't just have a cup of tea and biscuits and tell them what I have been through. They can call me a selfish brat and all but I rather be a brat than to tell people, that I don't know my, about my past.

I walk through the hallways in my thoughts when I see the gang,except my brother Tino, standing there and having fun. I quickly hid from them before they find me.

"What is wrong with your sister?" asked one of them

"I don't know what's wrong with her. One day she was happy then the next she was all ignorant and emotionless." Javier told them

"Why is she ignoring us...I mean she's our friend, right?" Ezra said with a frown

"What kind of friend is she if she ignores all of you and act like ya'll did something wrong? A bad and selfish one" Stacey said and that seems to convince them that I am the bad guy.

I walked the other way holding my tears in. If they want to see a selfish and emotionless cold-hearted person then they will get one.

Scoff. Some friends they are.

*TW( mention of self-harm)*

My classes before lunch were very hurtful. When I was walking down the hall, there were some whispers and glares that I received. Apparently I am an 'attention seeker', like dudes if I wanted attention you all would be kissing the floor that I walk on.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was in class and after this was lunch which I can't wait for. The voices in my head are going out of control and usually I could control them. I guess the whispers and glares were triggering them. The gang including my brothers were in this class and Tino was sitting next to me.

I held my head and whimpered softly. Tino turned and looked at me with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked and held my shoulders.

"Make it stop" I whispered while whimpering

You are useless!

No you are not!

Go die!

No!

You are a slut!

No you are not a slut!

You are nothing but a selfish brat!

Listen to me!

You killed her!

You didn't kill her!

You are responsible!

You are not responsible for anything!

If you had not been friends with her, she would still be here!

You are also a victim!

There was a on going battle between my demons and Storm. While this is happening I asked Tino to make it stop. I just couldn't take it anymore. I took my bag and ran out of class with Tino right behind me, screaming my name.

Tino's POV

I no longer talk to my family because they believe Stacey over their own daughter/sister and even my friends have turned against Val.

I was in class sitting next to Val when I heard a whimper. I look at her to see her holding her head and softly whimpering.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with a worried look while placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Make it stop" she replied with a whisper that is shortly followed by a soft whimper.

This sight breaks my heart 'cause I know that my twin is the strongest person I know and to see her like this, i-it's horrifying and it's breaking my heart.

I tried to get her to listen to me but all that she said was 'make it stop'. She seems to break out of the trance that she was in and when I wanted to help her out, she dashed for the door. I panicked knowing what this means.

"Val don't do it" I yelled at her and grabbed my bag following her and ignoring the stares of the gang and my brothers

As if they cared

I ran after her and lost her on the way. I looked around until an idea popped in my head. I ran to the steps that direct you to the roof. I was taking two steps at a time hoping that I reach there before she does any damage.

I slammed the door open and looked at the horrifying scene in front of me.

Val is crying while she is stabbing herself with a knife over and over again until there is a pool of blood that surrounds her.

I took her quickly and went down stairs to my car. When I arrived I put her in the backseat and drove to our mafia hospital that we have incase of emergencies.

When I arrived I quickly got her out of the car only to realize she is unconscious

No

I entered the hospital and quickly screamed for help. The nurses arrived and placed her on a stretcher thingy. I tried to follow them but they stopped me. I waited in the waiting room with my hands and clothes covered in blood.

If you can hear me up there, please save my sister.