pain's my only home

This chapter is dedicated to
Lizzie380837 for reading and voting for all my chapters after I asked for it and I couldn't thank you enough. This is for you.

Pain is a 4 letter word, P.A.I.N, like love, L.O.V.E, like hate, H.A.T.E. Love causes pain which turns to hate but there's a fine line between love and hate and is blurred by lived ones or lovers. All you gotta do is just understand that my pain is different, that pain's my only home.

************************************************************************************

Third person POV

The atmosphere was tense. Everyone was confused yet scared while Kane felt fear but kept a straight face, not showing any weakness.

"Boy you have the nerve, the audacity to tell me that I should literally kill myself yet you know shit about me heck I bet you don't even know my birthday so I suggest you shut the fuck up and stay a 100ft away from or I swear to all living things that I would do something that I would not regret"

Kane nodded in fear and Val smirked in satisfaction.

"Good to see that we understand each other" and with that she turned around and headed to her room at the same time the snakes disappeared.

"What thee fuck did you say to my sister" Alejandro, the boy who doesn't usually talk, shouted.

"I-i" Kane stuttered.

If only he knew

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Can you help me?
I think I'm drowning
And if I was, would you stay or would you go?"

Almost my whole life I have wondered if there was ever someone out there to help me. I was all alone until I met Emily but then she was taken from me

"Can you see me?
Am I fading?
'Cause I feel like I'm still searching for my soul"

She was my rock, my soul, my ride or die, she was everything a friend and sister could ask for. God, why did she have to leave me?

"It's okay, for you to leave, I know
I've been through it once upon a broken road
Pain's my only home
I've learned to be alone

Feared the sea out of mystery
But now the sea is where I wanna be
Quiet and unknown
But pain's my only home"

She was my home, but now that she's gone, pain is all that is left in me. She would have kicked my ass if she saw I was crying over her

"Are you with me
'Cause I think I'm crazy
And if I am, please feel free to walk away

You don't hurt me
I hurt myself
And even if you killed me I'd still feel the same"

Everyone abandoned me but she didn't. When everyone was calling me a freak at school, she would still stand by my side and tell all those assholes to back off.

"It's okay, for you to leave, I know
I've been through it once upon a broken road
Pain's my only home
I've learned to be alone

Feared the sea out of mystery
But now the sea is where I wanna be
Quiet and unknown
But pain's my only home

Quiet and unknown
But pain's my only home

Quiet and unknown
But pain's my only home"

I bursted into tears as I played the last note and sang the last word.

Why did you have to leave me Emily?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everyone was mesmerized by her voice and they could clearly hear the pain in her voice.

Kane didn't know what the feeling was, but he was sure he has never felt this pain before. Was it guilt, shame, embarrassment, he didn't know but deep down he knew he was sorry, deeply sorry.

Tino could feel that his sister was not okay, whatever Kane said to her really destroyed her even if she doesn't show it. He really wishes he could turn back in time and take away her pain or maybe done something to stop his parents from sending her away, but he knew that everything happens for a reason and knows that whatever she went through has made her strong, brave and tough but soft.

Maria and Esteban were in awe by her voice, a voice of an angel. They were worried about their granddaughter and hoped that she would soon be okay and hope that she knows that she is loved by everyone, even Kane.

Her cousins felt the message that she was giving out while singing and they vowed to protect her no matter.

Her parents, aunt's and uncles all thought the same thing. That they will always love her and protect her even if it means that they have to die in the process.

Val was still inside of her head. She was asking herself questions that she couldn't even answer herself. She was trying, really she was. She was trying to be strong for herself, her family and especially Emily. The day she died infront of her, she made a promise that she will be strong, but it's okay to cry once in a while, right? She was confused and irritated with everything. Can't she have a break?

Emily you're gone and I feel alone without you. You're my home, my best friend but most importantly, you're my sister, but that was destroyed when you said those last words to me, where I cried and begged you to come back...

When pain became my only home

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it might not be much but there it is. I might update sometime this week, if I have time, and if not then maybe next time.

Thank you all for the votes and likes

Love ❤️
queenmerliya