Family prank day

Forgetting about your past and spending time with your family, even if it's for a minute, can be the most greatest thing ever”

************************************************************************

Val's POV

Today it's the annual family prank day and it's going to be wild. I have prank proofed my bedroom and now it's time to show this family my skills.

I woke up at around 3 or 4am and went into each person's room. In my brothers rooms I put silly strings and fans that were ready with feathers. I also switched their shampoo bottles with hair dye and did I forget to mention that their body wash will also change their skin colour, no, well now I did.

I did the same to my cousins room and I'm sure Kane will be pissed. In my parents, grandparents, uncles and aunties rooms, I put itching powder in their clothes and put paint on their floor, well not really. I put a device in their room that will make it as if they are falling in a bottomless hole or pit. It will scare the shit out of them.

I also added some special affects.

Isn't this too much?

Maybe-

Oh thank God

But it won't feel like me if I don't do too much

Do you want to purposely commit suicide?

I mean if the shoe fits

*Hits forehead* I give up

Now all that's left is for me to go back to sleep.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

"AHHH!!" I am suddenly woken by a scream which is followed by multiple screams.

I go out of my room to see my brothers and cousins messed up with silly strings along with feathers.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?" You can already guess who said that.

Kane looked furious. Literally, his face was red and he was clenching his jaw and fists (that have turned white)

Is that smoke that I see?

Who knew you could be funny?

I can be fun *grumbling*

Hm-mm

We suddenly heard screams coming from the adults rooms. We all ran to the first room, which so happens to be grandma and grandpa's room, and the boys stopped for a second when they saw what was on the floor.

It literally looked like they were falling into space and there were even fans around the room to show for special effects.

I was trying not to laugh so hard at all of this.

Sigh.

What a way to start your day

*FEW HOURS LATER*

It has been chaos in the Garcia mansion with the family pranking each other left and right.

I had been pranked, a lot, well tried.

*Flashback to this morning, after breakfast*

The games have begun.

I went to take a shower when I sensed something was wrong. I just struggled it off and entered the shower.

Turning the water on, I showered and when I was done I went and took my 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner but before I did I noticed something strange.

Now this may come off as odd to you but I always take note of how I place my things because:

firstly I am an only girl and secondly I have annoying ass brothers.

So when I saw that my shampoo and conditioner was moved, and not the way I place it, I knew something was wrong. I took it and squeezed some on my hand then rubbed it on my towel. Moments later it changed colour.

It turned blue

They wanted to die my hair blue!

I mean it's better than hot pink

And I couldn't have agreed more.

Since I decided to mess with them, I squeezed some on my hand and put it halfway through my hair so that half of it was dyed instead of all.

I quickly finished and got dressed then I hair dried my hair and when I was done, I looked gorgeous.

(Yeah, just something like that)

I looked at myself in the mirror

'time to show them their backfired plan'

I went downstairs and as soon as I entered the kitchen, Val was the first one who saw me and screamed when he saw my hair. Everyone turned to see what he was looking at and they all were shocked but most importantly, Kane, Santiago and Justin were shocked and surprised.

"What happened to your hair?" Aunt Karlene asked

"A prank gone wrong" I said shrugging and sat down, joining in on the conversation.

*Present time*

Let's not forget the fact that Mateo put too much salt in my food thinking that it would effect me but it didn't. They even went as far as hiring some people to 'fake kidnap' me to scare the shit out of me. I won't lie, I was startled but when I ended up beating them all I just took a couple of photos, laughed at them and proceeded with my day.

*At dinner time*

We are now laughing and having fun while we are eating. We were also discussing about how we pranked each other and all that shit.

Ahh today was a fun day.

********************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed it, even though it was short.

Love
queenmerliya