Nikolai

Vals POV

My classes went by quickly with me zoning out of it and talking to Storm.

Right now it is lunch time and I am fucking starving. I went to the cafeteria and pushed the doors opened and ignored the stares.

I joined the line and got my food which consisted of a plate of pasta, a salad and I got a coke to go with all of that. I went to the table where my brothers and other bunch of bitches were.

I sat down between Tino and Dari. I said a quick hello to everyone and started eating, ignoring the stares. I realized after some time that the whole cafeteria was quiet and I stopped eating.

I slowly swallowed my food and drank my coke. I cleared my throat preparing to shout at the nosy fuckers

"DON'T YOU BITCHES HAVE SOMETHING TO DO RATHER THAN TO BE STARING AT ME" when I said that they went back to what they were doing and all my brothers looked at me

"oops" I said with an innocent smile

They looked at me before Jav cleared his throat. I carried on eating while he was doing whatever the hell he was doing

"Guy this is Valentinus our sister and Vee these are our friends Luciano, Leonardo, Gabriel, Marco, Nikolai and Ezra" He said and I looked at all of them before my eyes stopped at one person.

OMG, is that...?

Aha

It's the boy that was staring at me. I looked away and before your'll ask if I can describe them let me tell you this...

There is no way in hell am I going to waste my energy thinking about these people so what I can say is that Luciano and Leonardo are twins and Nikolai and Ezra are siblings.

*Sighs in relief* at least that is over

*Rolls her eyes and mutters*dramatic bitch

I carried on eating while they continued with whatever they were talking about but I could not help but feel the heated gaze that was directed to me.

Nikolai