The revelation of Storm

Third person's POV

"Uh oh" Tino said loudly for all of them to hear

They all looked confused except for Tino who was praying to God

"Dear God if you can hear me please protect Stacey even if I hate her" he prayed

"What are you talking about?" Stacey asked confusedly

Suddenly Val started laughing or should I say Storm. It wasn't a warm laugh or a laugh filled with humor, it was one filled with darkness, the one you laugh when you are about to torture or kill your victim.

She looked directly at Stacey and that's when they saw her eyes and when they did they gasped. Her eyes weren't like they were before, they were black around her iris and her emerald green eyes were shining brightly like the galaxies. Instead of there being Storm there was also Val.

"You are one to talk Stacey Anderson or should I say Agent Sarah Black" they said together and this time the cafeteria was quiet. Stacey or Agent Black was shocked.

"EVERYONE GET OUT" She screamed and they all went out running except for the ones that were seated at the table.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she may convince the others but nothing gets pass the duo.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about. You know you can fool the others but not me. I know that you work for the enemy and that you were sent here to spy on us and get information about my father's and brother's businesses so you thought of one thing that can make you succeed which was to 'fall in love' with one of the brothers but unfortunately it was Dario. What you didn't know is that they had a sister, which is me, and what you didn't expect was for someone to destroy your plan, so I'm gonna ask you this, who do you work for?" When she finished everyone was shocked by the revealation.

Dario looked hurt but he was more furious with this news

"WHAT? YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING ME FOR THIS WHOLE TIME" he shouted with anger

"No i have-" she tried to cover up her lie

"NO! YOU'RE ABOUT TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" with that he took out his gun and shot her unaware that Val was in the room so before they could see her, she exited quietly and ran to the forest.

Must we go meet with Shadow and Danger?

Yes!, yes!, yes!

With that they went to meet with the wolves and they played all day meanwhile in the Garcia mansion, Dario was explaining to his family about what went down at school.

"How could we be so stupid?" Alexandro asked angrily

"We should have listened to Val when she told us not to trust her" Mateo said

That night they talked and talked until Val came in and like always she ignored them

Even if they now know the truth, I am still angry at them for not trusting me she thought and went into a blissful sleep where there are no problems and where she is free from her past