A Good Morning

Mikayla woke up at nine o'clock the next morning to Mrs Weasley banging on her and Fred's bedroom door to get up and make themselves presentable for when the Delacours arrived in two hours. Mikayla swallowed the series of curses that tried to bubble out between her lips, while turning around so that she was now facing Fred. "Morning, love." Fred rasps with a gentle smile etching it's way onto his lips, "mmm, good morning, Freddie." Mikayla returned the smile while slowly leaning in to capture Fred's lips with her own. It was a quick sleepy kiss, but one that always made the pair smile like idiots every morning.

Mikayla sighs resting her head in the crook of Fred's neck and shutting her eyes as they begged for her to return to her dream about owning an ice-cream shop. She tries to ignore the sound of the door being swung open and slamming off the wall, chasing away her chocolate and caramel sundae, but was unsuccessful. "Why aren't you two out of bed yet?!" Molly shrieks from the door way, "you've just woken us up, Mum, give us a chance to mentally prepare for the day." Fred answers for them, hiding the fact that Mikayla's eyes were closed and her breath was starting to even out again.

"If you're not downstairs in ten minutes, you won't be getting any breakfast. Now, up!" Molly ordered before slamming the door shut behind her. "Mia, you heard her, it's time to get up. You barely ate any dinner yesterday, and you're not missing breakfast." Fred told his girlfriend, as he slowly untangles their bodies. Mikayla whines at the loss of contact, "but-" Fred cut her off before she could make a compelling argument, "no buts! We need to make sure today goes as smoothly as possible, for Mum's sake."

Mikayla sighed loudly in defeat while sitting up in the bed, "I hate it when you're right." Mikayla confessed before getting out of bed making her way over to the wardrobe. She silently praised herself for having the initiative to pick out her outfit last night. She chose a beautiful purple long sleeved lantern dress, that had a ruched bush and was covered in swiss dots. She paired the dress with a set of silver stiletto pumps, and her usual jewellery. For her hair, she did a half up-style, securing it with a black bow, leaving her curtain bangs out to frame her face, which she applied a simple make up look to.

 For her hair, she did a half up-style, securing it with a black bow, leaving her curtain bangs out to frame her face, which she applied a simple make up look to

"You look beautiful, love." Fred compliments as he sneaks up behind her as she was checking out the look in their full length mirror. Mikayla spins around before he can hug her from behind, so that she could get a good look at him. Fred wore a plain maroon button up shirt that he tucked into his jeans, and secured his jeans with a nice black belt, "and you look as dapper as ever." Mikayla smiles at him while smoothing her hands over his shoulders to 'de-crease the shirt', while sneakily admiring how prominent Fred's muscles were beneath the shirt's soft material.

"Oh I know." Fred smirks, leaning down to capture Mikayla's lips. Mikayla's hands slide behind Fred's neck, to tangle in his hair and hold him in place as she deeply kisses him back. Fred's hands slip down to hold Mikayla's waist, she could barely feel her arrow wound anymore, so he didn't have to be as gentle as he was days ago. "BREAKFAST!" Molly roared from the kitchen, and pair reluctantly pulled apart. Mikayla chuckles lightly, and swipes away the lip gloss that she had left on Fred's lips with her thumb, "sorry." Fred just smiled even wider as he told her that he wasn't.