Meeting Mouthy Muriel

Mikayla, Ginny and Gabrielle got into their bridesmaid gowns, each was unique to them while following Fleur's colour scheme. Mikayla's dress was a golden one shoulder silky maxi sheath dress, that had some gorgeous ruching and a large split in the skirt. Ginny's dress is a golden silk full wrap maxi dress with a flutter sleeve and v neckline. As Gabrielle is the unofficial maid of honour, her dress was a luxe champagne colour, to represent the part of France that she and Fleur were raised in. It was a maxi spaghetti strapped silky dress that had a fitted bodice that ends at her waist and transforms into a full breezy skirt, which was stunning.

The three girls wore different styles of nude heels, and accessorised with long dangling silver earrings, and silver name necklaces that Fleur gifted each of them as a thank you for being a part of her wedding

The three girls wore different styles of nude heels, and accessorised with long dangling silver earrings, and silver name necklaces that Fleur gifted each of them as a thank you for being a part of her wedding. Mikayla also wore her Sirius and Moonstone rings that went well with the look. Apolline wore a gorgeous plum purple satin knee high off the shoulder dress, with a sweetheart neckline, while François wore traditional black dress robes with a plum tie that matched his wife's dress.

As for Fleur she wore a simple satin white dress with a cowl neckline and spaghetti straps. There is slight ruching in the back that  effortlessly hugs the body for a flattering fit and accents Fleur's cute butt, with the wide-open back adds a touch of sexiness to the simplicity. It had Buttons trailing down the back of the dress to the bottom of the train.

"Tu as l'air absolument éthérée, Fleur

"Tu as l'air absolument éthérée, Fleur." Mikayla told her in a whisper as she casted an anti-stain spell on Fleur's gown and white shoes to keep her dress in pristine condition, before doing the same for the others once she was asked. "You make a breathtaking bride, Fleur." Ginny voiced rather shyly, making Fleur's lip wobbled as she looked at her future sister-in-law with a big smile. The pair shared a hug, which Mikayla and Gabrielle were quickly pulled into before Fleur stepped away to look at herself in the mirror.

Her father quickly supplied a handkerchief when tears started to well in Fleur's eyes, "Chérie, s'il te plaît, ne pleure pas ou tu nous auras tous en larmes." Apolline requested, her own voice sounded heavy with emotion as she tried to hold back her own tears. "Désolé, maman." Fleur chuckled as she dabbed away her tears with the handkerchief that her dad leant her. There was a knock on the door, and Molly called through to say that Muriel had arrived to give her the family tiara. François let the pair in, Molly gasped tear-eyed as she took in how everyone looked, beaming brightly at Fleur and stating that she was beautiful.