Sunroom Session

Fred appeared in the kitchen as Mikayla was making lunch for her visit to see Harry, Ron and Hermione, with an opened envelope in hand. "Look, what I got." Fred smiles wide as he hands Mikayla the envelope, swiftly dropping a kiss on her forehead before peering into the pot she was cooking with to see what she was making. "It's called Cawl Cymreig, it's a welsh lamb and vegetable broth." Mikayla informed him, offering him a ladle to serve himself a bowl while she investigated what was inside the envelope. It's a wedding invitation, "King and Pen, don't waste any time do they?" Mikayla rhetorically asked Fred, whose mouth was stuffed, he grunted and shook his head in agreement to Mikayla's words.

Together with our familiesKingsley Amaris Shacklebolt&Penelope Louise MarshbanksWould like to invite you:Mikayla Alina Black & Fred Fabian WeasleyTo join us in the ceremony & celebration of our marriage at 12 o'clockOn February 14th, 1998The Cerem...

Kingsley Amaris Shacklebolt
&
Penelope Louise Marshbanks
Would like to invite you:
Mikayla Alina Black & Fred Fabian Weasley
To join us in the ceremony & celebration of our marriage at 12 o'clock
On February 14th, 1998
The Ceremony will take place by the Carra Estate Lake and the Reception will follow shortly after in the Carra Manor Ballroom
This event is Formal/Black-Tie Optional
Please R.S.V.P by January 24th, 1998 via a Communication Patronus or by telephone; 01815391402
We look forward to hearing from you

"Awe, they decided on Valentine's Day, that's great news. The other date they had in mind was going to be busy day for the Order." Mikayla couldn't help but smile, she was excited to not only attend another wedding of her close friends, but to host it. Penelope came to Carra Manor on New Year's Day and asked Mikayla and Fred if the young couple would be okay if they had their wedding on the Carra Estate, the place they got engaged. Fred and Mikayla immediately accepted her request, under the single condition that they wouldn't receive payment for the wedding to take place there.

Mikayla invited Kingsley and Penelope to explore the surrounding grounds, to decide where they wanted the ceremony to take place. The Carra Estate offered many options; the vast gardens, the ground's forest, the lakeside, the orchard or in the Manor's ballroom. They decided the ceremony would take place by the lake, using the rippling water as a backdrop to their vows, and the reception in the small ballroom next to the library. Fred told the couple they had full creative freedom with how they decorated their two venues, and offered his and Mikayla's assistance to make their dream wedding a reality. Mikayla did have to do a quick check of each person on their guest list, any non-Order guests that would have to be given her safe house's location.

It was agreed that as soon as the wedding was finished Mikayla and Fred would recast the Fidelius Charm, as well as any other enchantments, on the Carra Estate to keep them safe. The young couple would then reshare its location with a handful of their closest friends and family. The wedding guests would also not be given the location of the Manor until an hour before the wedding via Mikayla's Patronus. This is to give the smallest window to disaster, should someone turn out to be someone their not, or under the control of someone much more dangerous to the Order.