The Prisoner of Malfoy Manor

While Mikayla fills Bill and Fleur in the series of events to come and handing over Ron, Hermione and Harry's wands for safe keeping, the Snatchers and Malfoys were still debating whether or not Harry Potter was the unidentified boy knelt before them. Greyback was leaning against the back wall rooting through Hermione's beaded bag looking for any valuables as he is not involved in the debate due to the Malfoys rejection of his presence near any of them. "What about the Mudblood, then? Surely she holds some weight to his identity since she's known to be travelling with Potter." Vexida voiced, shoving Hermione towards Narcissa and Draco. Narcissa's eyes carefully traced along the features of Hermione's face, looking for any way to debunk the possibility that she wasn't the same girl as the printed in the Daily Prophet Scabior held up.

Narcissa couldn't find any way for her to claim that Hermione was someone else, not without outing herself as a traitor to the Dark Lord. It was with deep sadness behind her eyes that she confirmed that she recognised the young girl as Muggleborn known to be travelling with Harry Potter. "This is Granger girl. I've seen her in Madam Malkin's with Potter and Black, while her photos were also plastered across the shop's walls. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he is the Potter boy, Granger was rumoured to be travelling with Potter back in September, a lot can change in seven months. We can't risk it without further proof." Harry and Ron share a look, unnoticed by the room who were now focusing on Hermione. A shared bewilderment and curiosity as to why Narcissa and Draco Malfoy seem to be trying to help them not be identified.

Greyback let out a bark of joy as he pulled the Gryffindor Sword from Hermione's beaded bag, brandishing the weapon with reverence, but there was a wickedness in his eyes as he locked eyes with Narcissa. The woman scrunched her nose up with disgust, "keep it down, Greyback. We're discussing important matters." Scabior, deciding to piggyback off the Malfoys' clear distaste for the Werewolf, chimed in saying "yeah, Greyback. We don't want to hear you wetting yourself over a new toy when sorting business." Greyback growled at the mocking from the collaborator accompanied by a slash at the air with a sword, a silent threat to everyone involved that he was one more remark away from attacking them all.

"What about the boy, Draco? Is he the filthy Blood Traitor Arthur Weasley's son? What's his name?" The last bit of colour drained from Draco's face as he looked at Ron, Vexida jumping in to tell them that Ron had identified himself as Barny Weasley. "It could be Arthur's son, Ron, I suppose but all those lot look the same, don't they. I can't be sure, it's hard to tell them all apart and I never took the time to look into how they differ from each other since filth is filth." Draco answered, schooling his expression to look at Ron with deep disgust. Ron fought down the rebuttal that jumped to the forefront of his mind, and forced himself not to glare at the blond boy, who clearly didn't want anything to do with their imprisonment. The door of the drawing room swung open, banging harshly off the wall as heels clicked on the floor, circling the prisoners before joining her sister's side.

"What is this? What's happened, Cissy?" Bellatrix asked as her eyes took in the weather beaten faces of those bound and kneeling before her. Her eyes stilled on Hermione, widening ever so slightly as she recognised Hermione, "surely not, I know that face. This is the Mudblood girl? What's it? Grander?" Lucius cut in, allowing his increasing excitement to show as he confirmed to Bellatrix that she was indeed looking at Hermione Granger. "And beside her, we think it is the Weasley boy and Potter! Harry Potter and his friends caught at last!" Bellatrix let out a shriek, a mixture of disbelief and delight, while moving to get a better look at swollen Harry. "Are you sure? The Dark Lord must be informed at once!" A shockwave of fear ran down all of the prisoners back as they watched Bellatrix push her left sleeve back to her elbow, they knew that as soon as Voldemort arrived they would all be dead.

The Dark Mark was rippling as she raised her wand, the swirling blackness was rightfully an unsettling contrast to her porcelain white bone clinging skin. Bellatrix was about to touch the Mark, ready to summon her beloved master, when Lucius Malfoy stopped her. He grasped the wrist of her wand hand, preventing her from touching the Mark and calling Voldemort to them. "I was about to call him!" Lucius hissed with more venom than you'd expect coming from his frail frame, "I shall summon him, Bella. Potter has been brought to my house, and it is therefore upon my authority-" Bellatrix let out a condescending cackle, forcing an end to Lucius' sentence, "your authority!" The wild woman sneered as she tried to wrench her hand free from his grasp, but Lucius kept his grip tight, "what authority? You lost the last of your authority when you lost your wand, Lucius! How dare you lay your filthy pathetic hands on me! Let go now!"