Monitoring Mikayla

Mikayla and Fred stood there listening to Molly shout at them for being irresponsible and putting their lives at danger for about then minutes. She made sure to cover the fact that neither of them have any patience or a strand of self-preservation, and that their need for creating chaos had gone too far. "What could you possibly need so badly that you couldn't wait for the Order's help?" Mikayla raised her new wand, showing her adoptive mother the original objective of the mission, "a Wand?!" Molly hissed at the young couple, "you risked your lives over a wand?" Molly heatedly whispered as she got closer to the pair, that didn't look at all ashamed for what they had done.

"There's something else, Mum." Fred nodded at Mikayla, silently telling her to show Molly what they had acquired during their duel with Bellatrix and Fergal. Mikayla pulled out a frozen solid sandwich bag, you could clearly see two vials full of a red substance through the ice. If you squinted you could read the words 'mother' and 'father' hurriedly scribbled on the vial labels. Molly's eyes widened as she realised what was in the bag, "you did it! Merlin's Beard, how have you managed that?" Molly questioned, forgetting all about being angry at the pair as she knew how important it was for Mikayla to get some of Fergal and Bellatrix's blood.

"Fred had this genius idea to make the vials invisible so I could take Fergal's blood while in a physical tussle with him. The physical fight was a swift one, he tackled me and I stuck a shard of wood into his shoulder. The blood ran down my hand into the invisible vial, before Fred pulled Fergal off of me. Once he restrained Fergal to stop him from retaliating against me, Fred threw down a chuck of Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder." Mikayla paused to let Fred tell the rest of the story as she had no idea what he had done in the dark, all he said was that he wanted to add a bit of colour to the place. "And while I did that, Mikayla got blood from Bellatrix in the dark before we got out of there."

"We've all been worrying about you two, you went missing after being attacked in your home by one of our own. Now you're arriving late to an emergency meeting covered in blood, after doing something completely idiotic. This doesn't give us a great look with our newest recruits, when the 'face of the rebellion' is AWOL and when she does show up, she's covered in dust and blood." Molly voiced as she gestured them to follow her, so that she could bring them up to the meeting room through the back door, which happened to be the emergency exit. As they passed through the door, she felt a rush of power, swinging around to stare at the door.

When she squinted her eyes, she could see traces of magic fizzling around the door frame, "who casted that spell?" Mikayla whispered quietly, causing Fred and Molly to come to a stop after they had taken some steps towards the door of the service stairs. "What spell?" Fred asked starting to walk back to Mikayla's side. "Look, it's like there's waves in the door." Mikayla gestured but soon realised that Fred couldn't see it, as his eyes scanned the door frame looking for what Mikayla described. Molly casted Revelio as she joined the young couple's side staring cautiously at the door, the spell highlighted a swirling gold simmer, a trace of magic left behind.

Mikayla's eyes trailed down the door frame, flowing the current of the swirl, discovering a single pair of footprints at the base of the door that recurred across the floor stopping directly on Mikayla. She took another two steps away from the door, revealing her most recent footsteps. "It's a tracking spell, it's been altered to only track me." Mikayla gestured towards her footprints before Molly's revealing charm dissipated, leaving no knowledge that they had learned about this. "Keep going as normal, make it look like we didn't notice. We'll secretly tell the other when we get inside the banquet room, someone here isn't who they say they are. Continue our previous conversation, you were about to say something Mum."

Mikayla started walking towards the service stairs, Fred and Molly rushing to keep close to her, they have to make sure that she and Fred weren't seen by the staff or any muggles that may have been wandering around the restaurant, when they looked so dishevelled and bloody. "I was just going to say that you two could've at least left a note behind." Molly muttered as she held the service stairs door open to the pair. Mikayla looked at Fred confused, she remembered asking him to write a note while she got dressed, she almost sure she saw him do so. Fred looked just as confused as Mikayla by Molly's words, stating that they had left behind a note, telling her he had left it stuck to their bedroom door before they left.