Chapter 25

TRIS PRIOR

The next morning I woke up to the sound of soft snores next to my ear and honks coming from outside the window. I slowly cracked my eyes open, the light coming from the curtains slightly blinding me.

I groaned and looked down to see myself on top of a sleeping Tobias, his arm wrapped around my waist protectively and his lips slightly parted.

I looked down under the covers and realized we were both completely naked, memories from last night making their way into my mind. I smiled and buried my face into Tobias's chest, breathing in his sweet scent, the one I would never get tired of smelling.

Minutes later I finally decided I would get up and take a quick warm shower.

We were leaving the hotel as soon as we all had eaten breakfast and then heading back home unless we found something fun to do. Knowing us, we probably would.

I grabbed my bag that was laying in a red velvet couch and headed towards the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked.

I placed my clothes on top of the granite faucet and hopped in the glass shower. I placed my hair in a bun making sure not to get it wet. I grabbed the soap on the side and unwrapped the paper around it, wetting it and pressing it against my skin.

When I was sure I was clean and nice, I walked out and wrapped a towel around my body drying myself off.

I then changed into a pair of dark short shorts, a white floral sleeveless shirt and my favorite white converse. I then brushed my hair and curled it a little letting my blond locks hang freely on my shoulders.

When I stepped outside the bathroom I found Tobias still laying on the bed but he was now moving around, his eyes fluttering meaning he was waking up. I smiled and walked up to him, crawling on the bed and sitting on top of him.

His eyes shot open in panic but they softened when they landed on me. Then, a wide smile spread across his face as he placed his hand on my cheek and stroked my skin.

"Princess," he murmured so softly in his husky voice. I smiled at what he had said and leaned into his touch, "you look very beautiful today"

I couldn't help but blush at his words and shake my head, "stop, I'm not even that pretty"

Tobias eyebrows furrowed his forehead wrinkling slightly, "baby you're the prettiest little princess there is in this world, okay? Don't ever doubt that"

I smiled and kissed his lips, a warm fuzzy feeling building up inside my chest. His lips molded against mine and they were so perfect together.

His mouth parted and he ran his tongue along my lower lip, making me gasp and his warm tongue to dart in. They moved together as smiled spread on our faces, my cheeks turning red as he caressed my skin.

I pulled back minutes later giving his now swollen lips a small peck, making him smirk.

"Why don't you get dress and meet me downstairs with the others, I'll grab your food," I suggested and he nodded.

Just when I was about to stand up his hand stopped me, placing it on my thigh.

"Wait," he murmured, staring up at me. I frowned.

"Yeah?"

He smirked widely, the skin next to his eyes wrinkling in the most adorable and hot way possible, "Te amo"

I bit my lower lip harshly trying not to smile but I just couldn't. The grin spread across my face making my boyfriend happy.

"I love you more Tobias," I said and kissed his forehead before flashing a quick smile and walking out of the room to let him get ready for the day.