ACT ONE

( the case of the apartment building 101 )

"once i get out of here, i'll find an infected person, let them bite me, and hunt you down until i die

"once i get out of here, i'll find an infected person, let them bite me, and hunt you down until i die."

"stop being dramatic and shut up before i lose it and kill you"

EXTENDED SUMMARY;
-

(Y/n) (L/n) was an average person.
She wasn't academically smart, but she was great at a lot of things which included helping Jung Yi-Hyun with some of his cases in secret.

She tried working in the medical field before, but accidentally stabbed a patient in the wrong place which could've potentially killed them, resulting in her getting fired due to the unfortunate situation and lots of mistakes she has done before, also including her lack of training. She was grateful she hadn't been sued though.

She used to be schoolmates with a person named Yoon Sae-bom, who happened to be well known throughout the school due to an incident wherein she apparently pushed a fellow student off the rooftop of the school, which was actually her future husband.

They weren't the closest at those times, but they would sometimes talk about their future and the things they wished to do. She would tag along whenever she was alone and looked like she could use some company, and the other way around, resulting in their friendship slowly building up.

Now here she was, beside her friend and her supposedly new "husband", standing
in front of the newlywed couple's apartment door. (Y/n) at first was confused as to why she was suddenly moving places without having any idea how or why this was happening at all, but the overjoyed best friend of hers just told her that she earned a lot of points from her job and got two apartments for free. She had tried to deny the tempting offer, but the persistent friend of hers said she should just take it as an early gift for her birthday, which was actually in a few days or weeks.

But according to future events which were gonna happen, things would take a turn for worse, everyone's lives would suddenly be flipped upside down. People will kill, be killed, and soon bite each other, making them extremely thirsty, caused by a drug that had already spread around the world, or in some cases, they might just be naturally insane. With multiple fighting and defense equipments, she was ready to kick some rabid and wild ass for good.

( Please note that this story will contain multiple warnings, including:

Blood, Gore, Slight Cursing, Drugs, Blades, and more throughout the whole story. )